BY ZENNI OPTICAL #14 in Online Retailers

Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
I would recommend this site for glasses. I recieved mine and they fit perfect and wonderful options and just can't say enough. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a variety of eye glasses.
Lyndsey W.
I buy my glasses through various online sites and really love the choices on this site. They come out looking really good and look great on my face. I'd recommend this site for glasses.
Dani C.
Queen creek, AZ
The prices at Zenni can't be beat! The quality has been good on what I have purchased so far. Just a little hard to decide because you can't try them on. The photo simulation is helpful.
Michelle R.
Seattle, WA
Very affordable set of glasses. My family uses this company when we have no more optical allowance for the year. I still use the glasses after years of getting them. Good quality as well.
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem, PA
I bought my glasses in this site. The price is great. The different style are perfect. The quality of the frames is good. The RX in my pensé was exactly perfect. Yes I recommend this site.
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Love this stuff! Honestly, couldn’t,ask for a better product. It does everything I️ want it to do. Decent price point too. It totally exceeded my expectations. Definitely would recommend this product to my friends
Afton G.
RIVERSIDE, CA
I love this website and we'll use it many more times I got a pair of regular glasses and a pair of prescription sunglasses both of them including shipping was under $25 and they work great
Emily M.
New britain, CT
I LOVE this website! I can have three or four pairs of glasses without breaking the bank. I have a few pairs that I love and will always reorder, and I'm always picking up different pairs.
Kristi J.
New Orleans, LA
I LOVE zennioptical! The prices can't be beat and the quality is excellent. I only buy my glasses from them. They have the cutest frames. I get constant compliments on my zenni frames.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
I've purchased about 5 pairs of glasses from here before and they've all been excellent quality glasses. They have a virtual try on feature on the website and their prices are unbeatable