BY ZENNI OPTICAL #12 in Online Retailers

Ty C.
Dover, DE
Love Zenni I tell everyone I see on social media who needs glasses to go there! They have very nice glasses for an affordable price. I bought 3 pair for under $80 that was a steal!! I will continue to shop there for my glasses!
Kathy B.
Kodak, TN
A great way to get an extra pair or two of glasses! I am a daily glasses wearer and I like to mix up what I wear. Not a fan of the same old glasses everyday so Zenni is a great option for multiple pairs at a great price.
Ashley K.
Holstein, NE
Just made my first purchase and can’t wait to get them. The website was easy to shop. Uploading my picture to try on the glasses was easy and fun to see all the options on me. Superb quick to enter in my prescription. Great variety and prices!
Olivia G.
Wantagh, NY
so affordable and the glasses they provided me are my exact prescription and so durable! I got my glasses that I have been wearing for 5 years now for 12 dollars from zenni. Amazing products amazing deals amazing products!
Shaina M.
I love this website for purchasing glasses. They have the most stylish frames at reasonable affordable prices. Website is easy to use and shipping is pretty fast. I own 2 pairs from there ans cant wait to order more!!
Arriana Y.
Mentor , OH
Love this brand! I always purchase my glasses from them because they are so freakin cheap but good quality! My eye doctor swears by this brand as well! Cheap shipping and fast shipping too! Definitely would recommend!
Courtney F.
Ooltewah, TN
Oh my gosh. I just love this company. I bought three pairs of glasses for an incredible price. The quality is great especially because of the affordability. My glasses are so comfy! I will continue to order from here!
Emma U.
I just bought my first two pairs of glasses and I LOVE THEM. Super cute, extremely affordable.
They have a fantastic selection and I love being able to have different glasses for different outfits. I cam afford to now.
Ashley H.
Honestly the best place to get glasses from online. Its easy to customize each order and frames start at $7 and dont cost more than $40 on average. Shipping was easy. It was easy to input my prescription information.
Lita M.
Shamokin, PA
Loved the glasses I picked off of this website. It's easy to picture yourself in any pair because they let you add a photo of yourself and "try" them on. They didn't take super long to ship either, I have used them again.