BY ZENNI OPTICAL

Amber A.
El Paso, TX
I like Zenni Optical a lot. I've bought two pairs of glasses from them and haven't had any issues with shipping or products. I do wish they would work with insurance but it's not a deal breaker for me.
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
I was referred by my best friend that is on a limited budget like myself. The ordering process was so easy and delievered so quickly. The quality just as a good as one of the stores at the mall.
Jessica A.
Affordable glasses that are delivered fairly quick. It allows you to upload a photo of yourself to make sure you like what the glasses look like on you before purchasing. I have ordered many times.
Lacy P.
I love that I can get glasses cheaper than going through an eye place. My eyes are so bad that my glasses are still around $75 (or at least last time) but that’s still way cheaper than it could be!
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
The selection is... minimal, but the few I found that were wearable were pretty great. I actually still have the pairs I bought, the lenses scratched up pretty quickly, but the glasses were $10 or $15.
Bianca E.
E Wenatchee, WA
Great place to shop for lenses ! Very affordable and in style! There are so many options to pick from they are great quality and so affordable!! I will definitely be purchasing all of my frames from here!!
Erin N.
Measuring was a little difficult but the prices and selection can't be beat. For a family in a budget this is wonderful. I was able to get two sets of prescription sunglasses for my husband for $20
Jess R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
They have such cute glasses and they are literally dirt cheap.  I bought one pair a couple months ago and shipping was so quick!  They came in a nice, hard blue case with a wipe to clean them with.  Great product for the low price.  Zenni makes me not mind wearing glasses!
Tiffany J.
Goodyear, AZ
I've only had 2 bad zenni experiences out of 15 purchases. Not too shabby!!!! The cat eye glasses suit my style and the prices match my budget. I just wish they'd have more RED cat eyes to choose!
Danielle M.
Jackson, TN
Best place I have found to get glasses! I have like 8 pairs. And with how cheap and fun they are you can have multiple pairs. The return policy is great too if you get a pair that doesn't work out!