BY ZENNI OPTICAL #12 in Online Retailers

Jennifer D.
Murrieta, CA
I use zenni for my son. I have purchased 6 pairs in the last year because he is pretty careless. They are cheap but the quality is pretty great, especially for the price. Lots of options to choose from. They get to us pretty fast!
Devyn S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Literally the BEST place to buy glasses. They literally have hundreds of frames from prescription glasses to sunglasses. Plus you can't beat the price! Just enter all your info online and you have a great stylish pair of glasses in no time
Kathleen D.
This company is fast, reliable, easy to work with and is NOT owned by a monopoly. I have been using this company for almost 10 years and have referred dozens of people. I highly recommend Zenni Optical to anyone who wears glasses.
virginia p.
Carthage, Tx
I loved them! For 20$, including tax and shipping, I got my glasses + 2 sets of sunglasses clip ons! And the free hard plastic case and microfiber cleaning cloth are both great quality! Site was easy to use and glasses fit great!
Emily P.
Grove City, OH
I have never had a problem ordering from here! It is easy to put in your prescription from your doctor, there are tons of frames to choose from, and you can look stylish for under $50! You can buy a pair of glasses for every outfit at that price!
Hannah B.
Greenville , MO
I purchased a pair of glasses for a Halloween costume. I was very impressed by the quality for only having paid about $12. Seeing what they glasses would look like on my face was an option on line but it didn't work very well.
Nicole S.
Phoenix
I had a great experience with Zenni Optical. The website was easy to navigate through. I was able to order glasses for two of my children. It was easy to load the prescription. I have recommended Zenni and I would recommend it again.
Coleen H.
Vernon, NY
Prices are amazing they have an awesome feature where you can try glasses on using a photos! Good quality for the price shipping is a little long but you would wait just as long to order a pair from the drs. I will order again
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
I love Zenni Optical!! They have a wide range of frames and lenses to choose from at a very affordable price. The frames they have are great and stylish. Pretty decent shipping times make shopping here for glasses a no brainier!
Elvia D.
Super affordable prices for lens and frame. They have so many different styles for anyone. They look just like designers one just super great prices. Definitely recommend this site if you want to save $ yet look good in glasses