BY ZENNI OPTICAL

Kimberley C.
Toccoa
I love love love zenni optical. They have a great selection of glasses and the prices are amazing. I have had 3 pairs of glasses. From zenni and they have all held up great and are definitely the only place to get glasses.
Yumi Q.
Chehalis, WA
That was awful experience with them. I ordered some glasses because much much cheaper than other store.
They don't accept 100% refunds. And it takes about a mouth to receive your order.
Do not expect high-quality.
Erika M.
Wallingford, PA
I LOVE this site. Very affordable, fast shipping, good quality.... I feel like I can get whatever glasses I'd like because they are so affordable, rather then having to pick from the discount section at the doctor.
Amanda D.
Campbellsvlle, KY
When the cost of eye glasses continued to rise I started looking for a cheaper approach. I found this site and was able to get fantastic glasses made of high quality for less than half the cost I was use to paying
Heather H.
Inman, SC
I LOVE my glasses! I was able to get two pairs for under $20 and when you've got lots of babies that like to pull your glasses of your face, that is a LIFESAVER! They've got a lot of cute styles! Check them out!!!!
Samantha G.
Fort Campbell, KY
I love the simplicity of this website. I know that all I need is my prescription and I can find a pair of affordable good looking glasses. And I even get to see what they would look like on me before I buy them!
Kat G.
N Miami Beach, FL
Oh zenni! I pay hundreds for eye wear but not anymore ! Bought glasses firmly whole family here I even own 6 pairs of eye glasses off of zenni I could scream of excitement for this website ! Please check them out
Anna R.
Columbia , SC
I love Zenni optical! They are so much better than Warby Parker. Zenni has a better selection, lower prices, and offers more customization options. I have 4 pairs of their glasses and they are all great quality!
Cassie P.
Both my husband and I wear glasses, so it can get exspensive having to replace them when the dog gets them or we lose a pair. Thankfully with Zenni prices are SO much cheaper we can afford to keep a few back ups.
Jenn J.
I love all of my glasses from Zenni! I wish they made returns a little easier though. Once you get a pair, you're pretty stuck with them. The prices are excellent though, and they have a huge selection of frames.