BY ZENNI OPTICAL #14 in Online Retailers

Jennifer W.
Buffalo, NY
I just ordered from Zenni for the first time. The process was very easy. The glasses are very reasonably priced. My only complaint is one of the pairs I ordered is slightly big for my head! Otherwise I highly recommend!
Erin J.
Harding, PA
I love this site. I have a prescription that leaves me with thick lenses and you can't even tell with the frames I bought. Nice quality frames, super prices, as I don't have vision insurance. Will definitely shop here again!
Courtney F.
Ooltewah, TN
Oh my gosh. I just love this company. I bought three pairs of glasses for an incredible price. The quality is great especially because of the affordability. My glasses are so comfy! I will continue to order from here!
Emma U.
I just bought my first two pairs of glasses and I LOVE THEM. Super cute, extremely affordable.
They have a fantastic selection and I love being able to have different glasses for different outfits. I cam afford to now.
Olivia G.
Wantagh, NY
so affordable and the glasses they provided me are my exact prescription and so durable! I got my glasses that I have been wearing for 5 years now for 12 dollars from zenni. Amazing products amazing deals amazing products!
Shaina M.
I love this website for purchasing glasses. They have the most stylish frames at reasonable affordable prices. Website is easy to use and shipping is pretty fast. I own 2 pairs from there ans cant wait to order more!!
Arriana Y.
Mentor , OH
Love this brand! I always purchase my glasses from them because they are so freakin cheap but good quality! My eye doctor swears by this brand as well! Cheap shipping and fast shipping too! Definitely would recommend!
Ashley K.
Holstein, NE
Just made my first purchase and can’t wait to get them. The website was easy to shop. Uploading my picture to try on the glasses was easy and fun to see all the options on me. Superb quick to enter in my prescription. Great variety and prices!
Ashley H.
Honestly the best place to get glasses from online. Its easy to customize each order and frames start at $7 and dont cost more than $40 on average. Shipping was easy. It was easy to input my prescription information.
Lita M.
Shamokin, PA
Loved the glasses I picked off of this website. It's easy to picture yourself in any pair because they let you add a photo of yourself and "try" them on. They didn't take super long to ship either, I have used them again.