BY ZENNI OPTICAL #12 in Online Retailers

Allison K.
Hickory, NC
I bought a back up pair of glasses for my teenaged daughter for less than $15 and she loved them. She wears them out of the house. You can't beat that! They are good quality, easy to buy, shipping was great, and I will certainly buy from them again.
Keoammara C.
Providence, RI
Fast and easy! Super affordable with the cutest frames to choose from. I have gotten quite a few pairs from here seeing that I always lose my glasses. I wouldn't change a thing about this site and would recommend this to all of my four eyed buddies!
Keara C.
Galloway, NJ
I use zenni optical for all of my glasses! I get my prescription and it is so easy to enter it online and select from a large selection of cheaply priced glasses and contacts! I also love their ability to "try on" glasses online with a photo!
Kimberly P.
Dubuque, IA
I really like Zenni but Ive had a lot of fit issues.  The glass tend to be too small for my face.  I have went back to getting my main pair of glasses from my doctor and only buying sunglasses or back-up glasses through Zenni.
Caryn T.
OVERLAND PARK, KS
I got a great deal a couple years back on a pair of glasses from this website. However, I should have paid the extra dollars for some lens protection, as those were definitely lower quality compared to what I'd get at the optometrist's office.
Valerie E.
Westfield, IN
I like that you can upload a photo of yourself and see the virtual glasses on you. I do think the frames are of cheaper quality, though. This isn't surprising considering the price. If you are looking for low priced glasses, these are perfect.
Natalie Y.
Longmont, CO
Cheap prices on glasses. I have an astigmatism which made it hard to figure out how to put in my prescription. But after figuring it out I was able to order a great pair of glasses. Great website for people who want options at a fair price.
Melissa G.
N Providence, RI
I cannot recommend them enough. Simply amazing. Their glasses are better quality than the ones you spend 100s of dollars on at big brand stores like LensCrafters ....I love them so much better and they're more affordable with better options
Madason L.
I purchased my first pair of glasses from this website about a year ago or so. I didn’t try them on, but they fit nicely and I get a lot of compliments on them. They are very affordable and seem to be true to prescription. I love this site!
Sara A.
Hurley, NY
I have ordered 3 pairs of glasses off this website and I am grateful for this website. When I broke my glasses it would have cost me hundreds a new pair at the dr office. Instead, later I used the website and got a cute trendy pair for $25!