BY ZENNI OPTICAL

Erica S.
Howard Lake, MN
Huge selection of frames to choose from, and so affordable! The site is easy to use, and it gives you so many options for basically everything. The quality is good, and I do recommend this place to anyone and everyone looking for some new glasses.
Hemali P.
Atlanta , GA
the eyeglasses I received looked exactly what shown in image on website. Sturdy frames & I am still using one of them for 2 years. I got them checked at my last eyeexam and the prescription on my glasses is correct. Would recommend it
Kathleen D.
This company is fast, reliable, easy to work with and is NOT owned by a monopoly. I have been using this company for almost 10 years and have referred dozens of people. I highly recommend Zenni Optical to anyone who wears glasses.
Jennifer D.
Murrieta, CA
I use zenni for my son. I have purchased 6 pairs in the last year because he is pretty careless. They are cheap but the quality is pretty great, especially for the price. Lots of options to choose from. They get to us pretty fast!
Renee B.
Columbus, OH
I have an extremely difficult prescription, and I was OVER THE MOON about the quality of prescription sunglasses I purchased from Zenni!! I will absolutely come back for my next pair of glasses. And you absolutely can't beat the price!
virginia p.
Carthage, Tx
I loved them! For 20$, including tax and shipping, I got my glasses + 2 sets of sunglasses clip ons! And the free hard plastic case and microfiber cleaning cloth are both great quality! Site was easy to use and glasses fit great!
Devyn S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Literally the BEST place to buy glasses. They literally have hundreds of frames from prescription glasses to sunglasses. Plus you can't beat the price! Just enter all your info online and you have a great stylish pair of glasses in no time
Kayla B.
I haven't even bought a pair of glasses before. It gave me step by step instructions on how to find your pupillary distance, and I did. But when my glasses came, it's off. It gives me a headache. The glasses are very sturdy though!
Anna T.
Eau Claire
This site is amazing! I order every pair of glasses I get here now! The frames are amazing and good quality. It's definitely affordable, especially without insurance. From now on I'll be buying every pair of glasses I get here!
Hannah B.
Greenville , MO
I purchased a pair of glasses for a Halloween costume. I was very impressed by the quality for only having paid about $12. Seeing what they glasses would look like on my face was an option on line but it didn't work very well.