BY ZENNI OPTICAL

Kimberly P.
Dubuque, IA
I really like Zenni but Ive had a lot of fit issues.  The glass tend to be too small for my face.  I have went back to getting my main pair of glasses from my doctor and only buying sunglasses or back-up glasses through Zenni.
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
I bought a back up pair of glasses for my teenaged daughter for less than $15 and she loved them. She wears them out of the house. You can't beat that! They are good quality, easy to buy, shipping was great, and I will certainly buy from them again.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
I’ve ordered glasses from here and I love them! Great glasses for a great price! I’d much rather by from here and an eye care place.. talk about 250$ difference! I’ve had my glasses for about 2&1/2-3 years and they’re just now breaking apart..
Madason L.
I purchased my first pair of glasses from this website about a year ago or so. I didn’t try them on, but they fit nicely and I get a lot of compliments on them. They are very affordable and seem to be true to prescription. I love this site!
Sara A.
Hurley, NY
I have ordered 3 pairs of glasses off this website and I am grateful for this website. When I broke my glasses it would have cost me hundreds a new pair at the dr office. Instead, later I used the website and got a cute trendy pair for $25!
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
This is the site I buy glasses from now. I've come to realize that I will have some misses, but at $20/pop, it's still less expensive to take the risk than to invest upfront in $200+ glasses in store. I've bought around 6 pairs of glasses and loved 2 SO much.
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
I’ve bought several pairs of glasses from this website and all have been amazing. This brand goes above and beyond with their products and really does create quality glasses with authentic prescriptions! I will never go back to an overpriced store!
Kaitie B.
Cornelius, NC
I like this website because you don't need to have an approved (MD signed) prescription for your glasses. The frames start cheap but they don't tell you the lenses and the prescription cost extra. Still cheaper than an eye doctor visit.
Keturah R.
Apopka, FL
Zenni has great frames great prices and most of the time shipping is decent. Sometimes it does take a while to get the glasses so if I need them fast that doesn't often happen but considering the price and the features offered. I don't mind waiting. I did have an issue where I paid more for fast shipping and still didn't receive the glasses faster and while I was refunded for the fast shipping. I feel as though I should have been accommodated for the inconvenience. There was a reason I wanted faster shipping but that wasn't even considered and I never actually spoke to a person it was done by email and I didn't want to fight about it but it would have been nice if they took into consideration that I might have needed the glasses, which I did because mine broke, and given me an inventory ve to come back for another pair. I have referred several people there and
Rachel L.
Long Beach, CA
My friend told me about zenni and I was skeptical at first. I love that you can upload a photo of yourself to "try on" the glasses before purchase. I ordered two pairs and they are great! The quality isn't amazing but they're worth it.