BY ZENNI OPTICAL #14 in Online Retailers

Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
as long as you have your prescription and PD, you can buy quality glasses for cheap. i bought 3 pairs of very nice glasses for $60; one of which would have cost me double that from an eye dr.
Janie R.
Cheap glasses even for the super blind like me. Great value but not high quaily. I recommend for people who break or misplace their glasses a lot. Or kids and teens whose eye are still changing, don't invest in glasses if your prescription is just gonna change in a year
MELISSA B.
I am so happy that this company was recommended by a friend. There are so many glasses to chose from and it’s so simple to enter my prescription into and chose what options I want. My glasses are usually a fashion statement and say a lot about my personality and mood for the day.
Elise M.
Very affordable frames in all kinds of different styles! I get my prescription from my eye doctor and then take it here. I like how easy they make it to buy and how you can virtually try on the frames. Shipping is pretty quick. They also have really good customer service.
Jenn L.
South bend, IN
So shipping takes forever! It took a month for my glasses to come in and when I tracked the package it basically had gone all around my state before getting to me so that was a little annoying. But I love my glasses and they are exactly what I expected them to be!
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I'm so glad a friend recommended this site to me! I had just lost my job and broke my only pair of glasses. Now I tell everyone about Zenni, it's SO cheap but I've not had any problems with any of my glasses. They're so cute and crazy affordable. I must have 10 pairs by now.
Adrienne H.
Woodbury, CT
You can get really nice glasses for super affordable. I didn't realize how much eyeglass stores really jack up the price till I went to zenni. They make great quality lenses and frames cheaper than you will ever find. You really can't beat prescription glasses for 7$
Kristin B.
Iron Bridge, ON
Great selection of glasses. Love that you can virtually "try" them on to see if they suit you. You can get many pairs at a really cheap price. The lens are great. It be ware of the plastic frames. I have had two frames break at the nose Bridge within a year of wear.
Lex P.
Cheap but took me a while to get my order from them. I was thankful that they even threw in a pair of emergency cheap eyeglasses. But if you are like me and foget you are about to run out of contacts, next day air will not be an option and second day air is expensive af
Katie W.
Stockton
I love the great deals that are available through this sight. I have ordered from them many times and have never had any issues at all regarding quality. The only negative would be that it takes a few weeks for shipping, but I consider the savings worth the wait.