BY ZENNI OPTICAL

Elizabeth R.
Morgantown , WV
Zenni Optical is absolutely THE BEST place to purchase eyeglasses! I have ordered from them multiple times and I am always so satisfied with my purchases! The process is so easy and your order comes promptly and correctly. I recommend them to everyone I can!
Adrienne H.
Oakville, CT
You can get really nice glasses for super affordable. I didn't realize how much eyeglass stores really jack up the price till I went to zenni. They make great quality lenses and frames cheaper than you will ever find. You really can't beat prescription glasses for 7$
Melanie P.
San Jose, CA
My prescription came out accurate, I can see out of my glasses perfectly. Everyone always comments how cute my frames are. My shipping was fast and I got my favorite glasses for $20, can't complain. This is the only place I'll buy glasses form from now on.
Ria Rigail W.
Avondale , AZ
Great glasses at an affordable rate, what more can I say. I love the lightweight designer frames. The anti-glare quality isn't the best in comparison to the optimist office. This is the first time I purchased from ZenniOptic and I'd definitely reorder.
Amy S.
These glasses are great. They are super affordable and stylish. I have shopped here once, but I enjoyed it. I would shop here again. I had absolutely no issues. My favorite purchase was a pair of paisley pink glasses. I will definitely shop here again!
Amy S.
West Allis, WI
Best and easiest way to buy glasses, only wish the sizing was easier. I have a small head and have occasionally ordered glasses way too big for me, and their return policy only refunds 1/2 of the money. Yet, I continue to order because the glasses are cute and inexpensive
Sheily A.
Elk Grove, Ca
With eyeglasses being so expensive, this is an amazing find! The frames start from $7 (and that is including your prescription). They have many options to choose from, and you can also order sunglasses with your prescription, and at an affordable price!
Sherri L.
Wheeling, WV
I love Zenni! They've saved me so much money over the years and I am super grateful. I can get my glasses far cheaper than from the eye doctor and they're shipped to my door very quickly with very minimal shipping costs. I highly recommend shopping here.
Sonia H.
Stone Mtn, GA
I have had the same glasses for YEARS, and I am very hard on them. It wouldn't be out of the question to see me sleeping with them, or on my head, eye pads smushed and ears spread wide from getting in the car and forgetting all about them. When it came time to get new glasses, going to a traditional company which gave a low price for 2 pairs of glasses, when the added markups gave a grand total of $345, I knew I could do better. I took the prescription to Zenni, filled out the fields that corresponded to my prescription (Make sure the optometrist fills out all of the fields; sometimes they do that so you can't get it filled elsewhere.). There are a wide variety of frames for low to moderate prices. They are sturdy, as I am still hard on my glasses, and they have stood up to the task. It has taken two years for me to get a new set of glasses, and the frames I have now I really enjoy.
Hilary P.
NORMAN, OK
I've been a faithful buyer for over 3 years! And I've bought 3 pairs and never had a problem. Easy to order site, inexpensive, and so fast! They make everything easy to find and understand. I highly recommend this place! I have nothing but good things to say about it.