BY ZENNI OPTICAL #14 in Online Retailers

Ashley G.
Fairfield , OH
Bought a new pair of glasses and sports goggles for my daughter who has a fairly stron prescription and paid less than $100 for both!! Great value and quality product. My daughter likes these glasses better than The ones we bought at lens crafters and they were a fraction of the price
Andrea R.
San Diego, CA
I love this website. I lost my glasses that I got from my doctors office and paid $120 for them. I placed my first order and paid $51 for a pair that I live even more. I just orderd an extra pair for energencys the other day and only spent $31. Can't beat it for prescription glasses!
Stacie W.
Bought two pair of frames from them, a few years ago. I had gotten an exam at america's best and they gave me a copy of my prescription. I entered my prescription in on zenni and ordered extra frames as needed. I will shop on zenni again. The prices are cheap and the frames are cute
Arielle H.
Riverside, RI
OBSESSED. I buy glasses here all the time. Not because I need to, but because why not have options when they are so affordable and adorable???? I have at least 8 pair right now and 2 sunglasses and I rotate them all regularly. All glasses come in a sturdy case and a cleaning cloth.
Kendra B.
I was leery about buying glasses online, but Zenni makes it very easy. Find what you like and they take you step by step to get all the info. Our glasses have held up well. And even if my kid breaks them, replacing 2-3 times is still cheaper than a traditional store with insurance.
Crystal R.
Moreno Valley, CA
Great online company to buy glasses from for kids. Decent price for a great product. Customer service was very helpful when I had issues. I signed up for their newsletter for sales and I don't get spammed which is great! I will continue to use Zenni Optical for my child's glasses.
Kera S.
Dunmore, PA
Lots of style and color choices. My prescription is always correct, standard shipping is actually pretty fast. Never had a problem, started ordering a few years ago and just ordered 2 new pairs last month. Great prices!
Leidy A.
I got a pair of glasses for $14.00! Can't beat that! They came with a nice case and cleaning cloth! You have many options of add ons at checkout but all you have to do is add your prescription and it's pretty easy to order. My glasses came in about a week and met my expectations!
Felicia B.
Tampa, FL
Zennie Optical is such a helpful and affordable website! All you have to do is plug in your prescription information and you have access to a ton of affordable and fashionable glasses. I purchased my first pair over three years ago and I keep going back again and again.
Krystle H.
Titusville, FL
LOVE Zenni! My first purchase went smooth and the glasses were great, the prescription was perfect. I love the feature that allows you to upload a picture and virtually try on the frames! They have about a million different frames, along with options for tinting and sunglasses.