BY ZENNI OPTICAL #12 in Online Retailers

Lissette C.
New york, NY
We really love Zenni! My husband has bad luck with his glasses and the frames that insurance cover are never decent. In comes Zenni, so many great frame options at great prices! Recently got a pair of prescription sunglasses. Perfect.
Marlin S.
Long Beach, CA
They have a good selection of products and options to customize. I especially like the feature which allows you to virtually "try on" the glasses to get an idea of how they would look. I would recommend for affordable glasses to anyone who doesn't require super fancy and specific needs prescriptions.
Gabrielle G.
I love zenni opticals! Everyone is constantly asking me where I got my glasses and complimenting them. They seriously can't believe it when I tell them I only spent about $50 for my lenses and frame! They've lasted me almost a year now and I have a toddler, so I'd say they're pretty durable as well.
Noel K.
The cheapest frames I've found online, and they actually have cute styles. I get the prescription checked by an eye doctor upon delivery and it's always been correct. My biggest tip is definitely opt for the oleophobic lenses, without it my lenses always look smudgy and are harder to clean.
Lisa K.
This is the best website ever!!! All of my kids wear glasses. We can buy multiple pairs per child for less than the cost of one pair at other places. The quality it great and they have lots of styles the kids like as well are some for me and Dad. Do yourself a favor and check this out!!!!!!!
Rosario R.
Riverside, CA
I used to work for an eyewear manufacturer and I had specially designed and ordered glasses from them, but Zenni Optical's quality was higher than that of the company that I worked with. I have three pairs from Zenni and have purchased three pairs for my mom as well. Inexpensive and good quality.
Heather T.
This site has great prices.  My son goes through glasses way too quickly (losing them, purposefully breaking them, etc), but this site sells affordable, durable glasses which helps me out.  They send them on time, and I will shop here again.  I would recommend to others too!
Leslie C.
Strafford, MO
I love Zenni. Cute frames at a great price. Super easy to order. I loved my experience and will order again.  I shop there a few times a year.  I have recommended Zenni to my friends and family.  I love my pink risky business glasses. I would recommend giving Zenni a try!!
Gisella N.
Tucson, AZ
I bought a few pairs of glasses from them. One for my son who is 8 years old and another for myself. And I have to say they are still intact. We have dropped them a numerous amount of times and still they have not broken. Great affordable glasses. And they have some of the cutest styles.
Jasmine S.
So far I've ordered three pairs of glasses from Zenni and they've all been great! I'm wearing a pair right the second lol. The wait isn't long at all. None of them have broken or been defective upon arrival. The only thing that's a little offputting is figuring out the pupillary distance.