BY ZENNI OPTICAL #14 in Online Retailers

Shanna W.
Munford, TN
This is by far the best place to buy glasses online. It saves me $250.00 to buy glasses here. I love that you can upload a picture of yourself to see how the glasses would look on you. This helps me make my decision. I highly recommend for expensive looking frames, for affordable prices.
Claudia B.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I ordered a few glasses from Zennioptical.com for my and my two boys I have bad and good experience with it. The first time I order the glasses came home and they look like party supplies glasses and actually they just work for a couple of days the lenses falling down all the time.
Ashley G.
Fairfield , OH
Bought a new pair of glasses and sports goggles for my daughter who has a fairly stron prescription and paid less than $100 for both!! Great value and quality product. My daughter likes these glasses better than The ones we bought at lens crafters and they were a fraction of the price
Lauren M.
I have consistently had excellent experiences with Zenni Optical. Don't love their return policy but the glasses are cheap and cute looking. The only downside is that once a pair of frames you like go out of stock they are never replenished, so if you really like a pair buy them in bulk
Kendra B.
I was leery about buying glasses online, but Zenni makes it very easy. Find what you like and they take you step by step to get all the info. Our glasses have held up well. And even if my kid breaks them, replacing 2-3 times is still cheaper than a traditional store with insurance.
Arielle H.
Riverside, RI
OBSESSED. I buy glasses here all the time. Not because I need to, but because why not have options when they are so affordable and adorable???? I have at least 8 pair right now and 2 sunglasses and I rotate them all regularly. All glasses come in a sturdy case and a cleaning cloth.
Andrea R.
San Diego, CA
I love this website. I lost my glasses that I got from my doctors office and paid $120 for them. I placed my first order and paid $51 for a pair that I live even more. I just orderd an extra pair for energencys the other day and only spent $31. Can't beat it for prescription glasses!
Leidy A.
I got a pair of glasses for $14.00! Can't beat that! They came with a nice case and cleaning cloth! You have many options of add ons at checkout but all you have to do is add your prescription and it's pretty easy to order. My glasses came in about a week and met my expectations!
Sara M.
I recently got glasses from Zenni and I’m in love! The craftsmanship of the frames and the quality of the lenses is amazing! And it’s so much cheaper than ordering from the eye doctor. I would recommend this website to anybody trying to find good quality glasses for cheap!
Krystle H.
Titusville, FL
LOVE Zenni! My first purchase went smooth and the glasses were great, the prescription was perfect. I love the feature that allows you to upload a picture and virtually try on the frames! They have about a million different frames, along with options for tinting and sunglasses.