BY ZENNI OPTICAL #12 in Online Retailers

ashley g.
Fairhaven, MA
Zenni is so affordable i dont know why everyone wouldnt buy there glasses there .Im huge on have to match my glasses with my outfit and love diffrent shapes. The only thing people w complex perscriptions have a harder time here .Ive already spread the word about them to many many people who are now addicted too .
Jasmine B.
Bangor, ME
So much cheaper than buying from lenscrafters or any "in person" store. The pair I'm wearing is maybe not the best quality but they were $60 On this website and the comparable pair at lenscrafters was $200. They did take forever to ship unfortunately but that's the price you pay for getting them online I suppose.
Callie P.
Columbus, GA
I have at least 10 pair of glasses from Zenni and they are all great quality and only cost $8 a pair! Even in the $8 category they have PLENTY of options to choose from. I will say though, make sure you get the prescription correct when it comes to measuring the distance between your pupils, it has to be spot on!
Susan S.
Tucson, AZ
I got some prescription sunglasses from here. HIGHLY recommend! The glasses came out to like less than $25, they had an amazing variety, they arrived extremely fast, the case was pretty cool, and the actual lenses when I had them on were so clear! They haven't scratched for me or anything either. I love them.
Kitzen P.
I don't wear glasses often but if I do, I like to switch it up. Zenni makes that insanely affordable. I find fun, funky frames so cheaply and with my lenses, they end up to be about 50 bucks a pair. That's crazy cheap! It's so affordable I can play with various colours and styles and never feel bad about it.
Jessica B.
Atlanta, GA
I love zenni Optical! The glasses are so affordable and great quality too! They literally have thousands of frames to choose from so you will definitely find a frame that you like! They have classic frames to trendy frames and everything in between! The process is so easy too! I recommend them to everyone!!!
Kels Y.
I'd give this website 10 stars if I could. Every pair of glasses I've order from here have been great and durable. I have a habit of sleeping and sometimes accidentally sitting on my glasses. Haven't lost a pair yet! Highly highly recommend.
Shalimar R.
Bronx, NY
Me encanta tanto que todos los que me rodean tienen sus monturas con ellos. Super sencillo una ve sabes tu receta y tu pd. Los precios ridiculos. Mi receta es aun bajita y nunca he pagado para mi mas de $30.00 mi mamá sus espejuelos suelen costar mas de $700.00 y por $125.00 tiene sus espejuelos y hermosos.
Seberina T.
Farmington, IL
I've purchased several pairs of glasses for myself from Zenni. For both, the prescription has been correct and the frames have been great. The website is easy to navigate and makes picking the perfect pair super easy. I would definitely recommend Zenni to anyone wanting quality glasses for an adorable price!
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
The best eye glasses company. It has best price if u are on a budget. I have been with Zenni Optical for two year. The shopping experience was great. Helpful staff. The frames are strong installation. Thanks Zenni Optical you gays are so awesome.