BY ZENNI OPTICAL

Kitzen P.
I don't wear glasses often but if I do, I like to switch it up. Zenni makes that insanely affordable. I find fun, funky frames so cheaply and with my lenses, they end up to be about 50 bucks a pair. That's crazy cheap! It's so affordable I can play with various colours and styles and never feel bad about it.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
The best eye glasses company. It has best price if u are on a budget. I have been with Zenni Optical for two year. The shopping experience was great. Helpful staff. The frames are strong installation. Thanks Zenni Optical you gays are so awesome.
Kels Y.
I'd give this website 10 stars if I could. Every pair of glasses I've order from here have been great and durable. I have a habit of sleeping and sometimes accidentally sitting on my glasses. Haven't lost a pair yet! Highly highly recommend.
Emily F.
Lena, WI
I have been a customer of Zenni for over 3 years. My husband and I have bought several pairs including sunglasses. I love them. I have never had a quality problem and their shipping doesn't take long and you can track it!
Hannah S.
KLAMATH FALLS, OR
I love ZenniOptical! I've worn glasses and contacts for the last 15 years, and finally took the plunge ordering glasses online. They have so many choices of stylish frames at ridiculously good prices. They have a great warranty and return policy. They really take the steps to ensure you're happy with your purchase.
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
I bought 2 pairs from Zenni. One for myself and one for my 17 yr old daughter around a year ago. Neither of us have had any problems. Great styles and unbeatable prices.
Samantha K.
Buffalo, NY
Absolutely loved the glasses I got from Zenni! Frames fit perfectly, no adjustments needed. Price was excellent. The quality of them so far has been great. Plan to buy additional frames and have recommended to quite a few people already.
Tammy M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Omg where to begin i love love zenni. I have 10 pairs and will continue to buy more. I recommend everyone..if your reading this and wear glasses go purchase. Ive gotten 5 people in past few months to buy from zenni
Jaclyn M.
Rosendale, NY
Great website! Easy to navigate, good selection, but I wish they had a try-on service similar to other sites. Ordering process and prescription submission was super easy and I had my glasses in an acceptable amount of time. They were perfect when they arrived and came with a great semi-hard case. Would highly recommend.
Dana H.
Davis, IL
I have bought multiple pairs of glasses from Zenni Optical and I have not been disappointed. I have only had s problem with one pair and when I called customer service it was taken care of right away and I got a brand new pair!! I love the new every day pair I picked out. I recommend them to everyone I know!!