BY ZENNI OPTICAL #14 in Online Retailers

Amber P.
Wheeling, WV
When my friend recommended Zenni to me, I was skeptical. However, it is the best pair of glasses I've ever bought. I get a ton of compliments on them, and they've been pretty beat up over the last year, but you couldn't tell by looking at them. The prescription is perfect. I love these glasses and will buy more in the future.
Christina R.
San Jose, CA
Zenni is great!!!! I'm constantly losing or breaking my glasses and my friends told me about zenni and how the glasses were cheap and they had really cute frames. I've been addicted ever since. I have so many different colors and frames and they're so affordable and shipping is pretty fast grande they have to make your lenses
Anna O.
Pittsburgh, PA
I get all the eyeglasses from here, because they're so affordable and there are so many options. I usually buy 2-3 glasses, including sunglasses, each year and it only costs about $60 which is so much better than my optician's office. The glasses last so long and I've never had a problem with lens scratching or breaking
Devonne R.
Gosport, IN
Absolutley LOVE this site, my son is only 7 so sometimes he can be a little hard on his glasses, the pair that we got from Zenni only cost us about $30 after shipping and everything and they have lasted him much longer than the pair that we paid over 200.00 for at the eye dr. I will always shop for him from Zenni now!
Sondra T.
Bloomington, MD
This is the only place I will purchase glasses through I absolutely love their side it's easy to get around their glasses are super affordable and I and the type of person who always loses her glasses so all I do is get on Zenni Optical in order for pair they're so affordable and I always have a pair when I need them
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
This is my absolute favorite place to buy eyeglasses. They have a great selection and are very affordable. The shipping is very quick they let you put in your prescription and save it for later. I will definitely buy from them again.
Traci G.
Fort Worth, TX
You just can't beat the price or variety anywhere when it comes to eye glasses. I love to color coordinate with my outfits. I have had very good experiences with this company. I need to update my prescription so I can update my look this season.
Arlie H.
Garner, NC
I love my glasses from Zenni! They were easy to order and arrived quickly. I purchased inexpensive frames, but they are very sturdy and have proven to have serious longevity. I only wish that there wasn't such an up charge to slim down the lenses... I ended up with a bit of a Coke bottle look in order to save money!
Krystle O.
Phenix, VA
Love Zenni. Best deal for the cost. Love being able to get multiple pairs of glasses for less that what one pair is from the doctors office. I but the $7 pair to wear around the house so if they break it's not a loss, they don't look cheaply made and they have lasted over a year. Will never order from anywhere else.
Jaclyn M.
Rosendale, NY
Great website! Easy to navigate, good selection, but I wish they had a try-on service similar to other sites. Ordering process and prescription submission was super easy and I had my glasses in an acceptable amount of time. They were perfect when they arrived and came with a great semi-hard case. Would highly recommend.