BY ZENNI OPTICAL #14 in Online Retailers

Hollie L.
Princeton, TX
I will never buy glasses in the store again! Zenni is a life saver for busy parents like us! It’s easy, they have a lot to choose from so it can be a little overwhelming. But, take your time. Upload a selfie and “try on” as many pairs of glasses as you’d like. Super low prices, they offer all the upgrades that the stores have and shipping is quick!
Makenzie M.
Dallas, WI
Woukd reccommend to everyone who is a 4 eyes like I am! Their glasses are inexpensive but of great quality! I've been wearing the same pair for a year now without problems. They have great sales and deals, you can get multiple pairs of glasses for the same price of one at an eye doctors. Will never buy glasses from a different site or store again!
Tiffany B.
Fort Jennings, OH
These glasses are great if you looking for inexpensive frames that you are not wearing everyday. If you want the non reflective coating, scratch resistant etc. you are going to pay a little more, but there is a huge selection of very stylish frames. You also do not need a prescription to order from here, as long as you know what strength you need.
Lindsay B.
Spokane, WA
I wish they had online glasses shops sooner. This is my favorite place to buy glasses. I have purchased form here for the past three years. Some of the ones I have picked out are totally ridiculous, but they are so affordable it doesn't even compare to buying from the eye doctor. I have purchased probably 10 pairs and where them every day!
Christine B.
Tecumseh, MI
This company has inexpensive glasses which is a wonderful thing. Some of the frames are a bit disappointing in how long they last. Also shipping tends to be long at times depending on when you order. It is a good company to get a spare pair of glasses from for adults but they need to expand more for kids and do slightly better with quality.
Jill K.
Martinsburg, WV
I have several pairs of Zenni glasses. The prices are great, and it is easy to find a style that I like. I wear progressive bifocals, and am able to get them at a reasonable price. It is nice to have back-up glasses, or different styles of glasses, for such a great price. Love the cases and cleaning cloths that come with every pair too!
Amber H.
Austin , TX
Glasses are super affordable. Delivery takes a while but it's worth it. I recommend ordered 2-3 pairs at a time because the fit can be a little off sometimes so it's always good to have a backup - and for as cheap as they are, you can buy several for the same price you'd pay for one pair at the eye doctor. Always fun to switch it up too!
Krystal C.
High Point , NC
Worst customer service ever!!!!!!
I've ordered 2-3 pairs of glasses from this company in the past year and they were completely wrong !
Even though I used my exact prescription that has been the same for years but they do not offer refunds just store credit never buying from zenni again customer service representatives are extremely rude
Emma R.
Zenni Optical was a great discovery for me. They have SO MANY choices of frames, both traditional and funky, that you can't even find in most optometrists. Plus the prices are WAY lower than what you would pay there. The glasses are very customizable and now I have a number of pairs to match different outfits and plan on getting more.
Dawn H.
KILLEEN, TX
Love my glasses that I have gotten from Zenni, i will never buy glasses anywhere else. Prices are great, selection is awesome. I have recommended to family and friends and they have bought already and are highly satisfied. Every pair of glasses comes with cloth and it's own case. Don't miss out on great quality with great prices