BY ZENNI OPTICAL #12 in Online Retailers

Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
I absolutely love my Zennis! They have a great selection of frames and the cost can't be beat. The virtual try on option makes it easy to find the frames for you without ever having to try them on in person. I had a problem with one of my original pairs and customer service was very accommodating and helpful when it came to making things right. I'll definitely be buying from them again.
Heather M.
Brighton, MA
Zenni is amazing! I have three pairs of glasses from them and highly recommend. They have stylish glasses for sometimes as cheap as $6.95! I have a very high prescription and added "the works" to my glasses and they were only $40. I normally have to spend around $200 at my eye doctor or LensCrafters for the same pair of frames. I don't have enough good things to say about them, I recommend this site to everyone looking for new glasses.
Brianna C.
Gainesville
I've bought from Zenni once, so far. Bought two pair's of prescription glasses for about $30, including shipping. I could upload a picture of myself and try on glasses virually. I had read some reviews about the horrible customer service. I figured, the glasses are so cheap, if something is wrong with them and I can't get a refund or something, it's not too much of a loss. Luckily, my glasses are perfect! Will definitely but again.
Maggie P.
Mobile, AL
So I love how affordable these glasses are, but I hate their customer service. I have had several pair from this company over the years, and overall their products are great. However, one time I had a pair that broke just outside of the return period and the customer service personnel were incredible rude and pretty much told me "too bad". I was hesitant to order from them again, but I guess one bad egg in 5 years is pretty good.
Allison V.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love using Zenni for all of my glasses needs! I can get multiple pair of glasses for less than the price of one pair of eyeglass from an actual eyeglass store. I can see the the progress of my order online and the shipping is incredible fast! Great online customer service as well.
Dana K.
I had to purchase my first pair of glasses this year and ZenniOptical.com was easy to use. I entered the information from my eye exam and picked out my glasses. The price was reasonable & the wait was short. I’m pleased with the quality of the glasses. My St. Bernard stepped on them & they survived no worse for the wear. I’ll definitely buy from them again.
Tiffany D.
Clarksville, TN
I love this website for glasses! I love that I can get so many different pairs for so cheap! So when I feel like having a different look that day it's so easy to switch it up and you don't have to feel guilty about it at all. I use this site every time I want new glasses.
Maisie C.
Portland , OR
I was recommended Zenni by a friend. The prices for the frames were all very reasonable but I had to pay quite a bit extra for the lenses because my eyes are unusually bad. Still the price was lower than it would have been at many other places. Shipping was pretty slow and I wish they had given me a nicer case instead of a cheap plastic one but overall I’m very happy with my glasses & I wear them almost every day now.
Alison W.
Arvada, CO
My glasses are my most complimented item - while I wish it were my fabulous beauty instead, I'll take it! I always reply "they're my $12 Zennis!" and share the website. Nothing beats the cost for the quality, and when they break (my fault - I'm clumsy!), I'm not freaking out about the cost of a new pair. Love my Zennis!
Lacy I.
Just got my daughter's glasses from here today..they are cute and cheap but the frames are so so far apart that they look really odd. We measured over and over to make sure they PD was correct before we ordered but for some reason they came ridiculously far apart that she can't even wear them. The prescription is right but the frames are not. Super affordable but I won't order again as I've already wasted my money:(