BY ZENNI OPTICAL #12 in Online Retailers

Alexis P.
valparaiso, IN
I bought my frames and lenses from the eye doctor a few times before someone told me to check out zenni optical. After seeing such cheap prices and that I could but 3 frames for less than 1 pair from the eye doctor I never bought from anywhere else again. Not obly are they cheap but they are cute, stylish and have any style you could want. They also allow you to upload a selfie so you can try the glasses on your own face. I have nothing but great reviews for this place!
Jenna B.
I loved the options that Zenni had available, and it was really nice to be able to "try" them on my face. I'm an avid contact wearer, so I was just looking for a pair of glasses to wear around the house every once in a while. Zenni made it easy for me to get a pair of glasses that were my prescription, were fashionable, and cheap. I wouldn't say they're the highest quality glasses I've ever owned, but they were a good price and they're good for what I wanted them for.
Jocelyn C.
Bristol , TN
I love how easy it was to place my order! I was skeptical because my thought was there was no way they could sell quality glasses for that cheap. I ordered two pair and was so scared they wouldn't be the right prescription or they wouldn't fit my face right. I got them in and they were awesome! I wear both pairs regularly. Would definitely recommend this company.
Kristen W.
Jackson, NJ
I haven't bought glasses from an actual eye doctor in years because of Zenni. I have several pair that I can wear to suit my mood of the day. Glasses are affordable and the quality is as good as any pair you'd get from the eye doctor. You can customize with the blue light filter, sunglasses, etc. I always get compliments on my glasses and the glasses guy at the eye doctor really loved my vintage style frames last time I was in.
Rachael J.
I cannot brag about this company enough! Seriously, guys! Zennioptical is the only way I purchase my glasses now. I have been purchasing from Zenni for about 6 years now, and the quality for the price is outstanding. I get compliments on my glasses all of the time and I love telling people how to save money using Zenni, too!
Debbie L.
Dover
I recently purchased glasses from ZenniOptical for the second time. It was easy to select frames with their "framefit" app. Just upload a full face picture of yourself, then "try on" any frames you choose. They really do fit in person just like the photo. One hint: try to make sure you have your correct PD (Pupillary distance) so that they line up correctly. Love my new glasses and especially the price -- much lower than the brick and mortar stores.
Palmira B.
Well both of the times that I ordered my glasses they got the measurements wrong for the slicing of the glasses which I gave him the exact same size as the ones that I have right now and they always mess it up or they always send me frames that are not the correct ones which you know it's really bothersome and I don't like going through the hassle of having to return them and wait longer for my new glasses to come in anyway I mean their products are good but the service is a 5 out of 10
Tiffany M.
This is by far easier than ordering from the doctor's office. The only caveat is that it typically takes 2 weeks to get your glasses. But the quality, price, and variety cannot be beat. Faithful customer since 2007.
Whitney S.
Lascassas, TN
This is the only place I get my glasses! My insurance will only pay for with contacts or glasses and I wear contacts everyday so I use it for them. I found zennie and haven't bought glasses anywhere else! I just have my dr give me my prescription put it in their website and choose my glasses! I like that they have multiple different faces to "try on" the glasses before I buy! And they are so cheap! You can't get a good pair of glasses that cheap anywhere else!
Jodee R.
Bozeman
Love Zenni Optical. I have very distinctve cat's eye glasses that I am constantly complemented on and I am forever telling people to check out Zenni for their affordable high quality glasses. Easy to use prescription input, allows you to try glasses on pictures to get the best styles for you, gets to you in a reasonable amount of time. One word of advice. Spring for the anti reflective coating! It makes seeing in bright places so much easier.