BY ZENNI OPTICAL

sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
Excellent first impression. The site is easy to use and offers a lovely selection of frames. I am glad i chose this website for my first ever pair of prescription glasses. And with so many affordable options i can have a frame to match every outfit. It was very affordable to upgrade to uvb protection and custom engraving. Would 100% recommend.
Jennie D.
Ive ordered 10+ pairs of glasses and sunglasses from Zenni over the years. Some are better than others. It takes time to get the sizing right. Youre kinda screwed if they dont fit. The quality is lacking. But for the price youre paying it works. Ive found that plastic/acrylic frames are the way to go. Avoid their metal frames and invisible frames. The metal is thin and bends easily and the lenses pop out of their invisible frames. I love that you van turn any frame into prescription sunglasses!!
Kaja S.
Wichita Falls, TX
I ADORE Zenni! Fantastic prices, beautiful glasses, and most important of all- great quality. I got four pairs of glasses for $74 and I love them! I get compliments every time I wear a pair. I don't think I will ever buy glasses anywhere else. The shipping was reasonably quick, also.
I have zero complaints with my service or products from Zenni and I refer everyone I know to them.
Brianna S.
Love this website so much. The styles of the glasses are very “in” and the first pair I got on here people absolute love them. I get so many compliments on my glasses! They help me to feel so confident. The glasses are super affordable and the optional add ons are also very affordable. Definitely recommend to glasses wearers, you will save tons of money and look super stylish!
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
I'm wearing zenni glasses right now. I don't like that the lenses have a yellow tint. Why??
The quality is cheap. It's affordable but the quality is not so great. I get compliments on the style but they feel like they will break.
Alexis P.
Valparaiso, IN
I bought my frames and lenses from the eye doctor a few times before someone told me to check out zenni optical. After seeing such cheap prices and that I could but 3 frames for less than 1 pair from the eye doctor I never bought from anywhere else again. Not obly are they cheap but they are cute, stylish and have any style you could want. They also allow you to upload a selfie so you can try the glasses on your own face. I have nothing but great reviews for this place!
Jenna B.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I loved the options that Zenni had available, and it was really nice to be able to "try" them on my face. I'm an avid contact wearer, so I was just looking for a pair of glasses to wear around the house every once in a while. Zenni made it easy for me to get a pair of glasses that were my prescription, were fashionable, and cheap. I wouldn't say they're the highest quality glasses I've ever owned, but they were a good price and they're good for what I wanted them for.
Alyssa L.
Hartford
Zenni Optical has stylish, affordable frames for the whole family as well as great lens options! UV and anti-scratch coatings come free with every pair of glasses. So many fun frames to choose from and with prices this low, you are able to choose a few different styles to switch out your look!
Jocelyn C.
Bristol, TN
I love how easy it was to place my order! I was skeptical because my thought was there was no way they could sell quality glasses for that cheap. I ordered two pair and was so scared they wouldn't be the right prescription or they wouldn't fit my face right. I got them in and they were awesome! I wear both pairs regularly. Would definitely recommend this company.
Tiffany M.
This is by far easier than ordering from the doctor's office. The only caveat is that it typically takes 2 weeks to get your glasses. But the quality, price, and variety cannot be beat. Faithful customer since 2007.