BY ZENNI OPTICAL

Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
I bought a pair of glasses where I had my eye exam and paid 120.00 for this pair of glasses. My mom told me about this site and boy was I amazed. All you do is upload a picture of you and then start trying glasses on. I wanted a pair of sunglasses so I picked a pair hat is close to what i bouht for 120.00, the total i paid including shipping was 11.53. Yes you are reading that right, these glasses are the same quality as the glasses I paid 120.00. I have already recommended this site to several people and they all are very pleased with this site.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love love love them so much! I have probably ordered 20 glasses from them so far! I have different colored glasses to go with my different outfits and it's so affordable I can actually have prescription lenses to match all my clothes! The prescription is always right and they are great quality and still affordable!
Brittany D.
I ordered my first pair of glasses online several months ago since my son broke my glasses. They had good options and I likes that I could upload a picture to get an idea of what they would look like on me. I gave it 3 stars because I had some issues with the website keeping my picture up for the preview page and for it not disclosing upfront that it would cost quite a bit more for things like an astigmatism. But the price of the frames were good, they shipped quickly and arrived in good condition.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
I believe that this site is great for people who like  to have multiple glasses and different frames.  The quality is exactly what you pay for, which is not the best.  Frames go for $10 and you can have a perfectly functioning pair of glasses for less than $20. Who can beat that?  Once on the website you can find a huge variety of frames to chose from, you enter your eye prescription and voila, your order is placed. It doesn't take long for you to receive your package neither. I own few glasses from Zenni Optical nd so far I really like it.  I recommend it as I already said to people wo don't care about the quality or the known name brand.
Hannah M.
Maryville, TN
I had the unfortunate experience that due to my eye diagnosis of March Vision, my insurance wouldn't cover the cost of my glasses. I didn't know what I was going to do. Thankfully a friend of mine recommend this site. And it's fantastic! I was able to buy 2 pair of glasses with the added anti-glare coating for under $30 which included shipping! YES! Seriously! Cannot recommend this site enough! However make sure you order the anti-glare. It makes a huge difference!
Klor M.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this online eyewear shop! Great prices, and great selection! I've had a pair of glasses from them for over 10 years and another for over 7. Durable, high quality, inexpensive - but NOT cheap. There's a difference between cheap and inexpensive and that's the QUALITY. Great buy, recommend for anyone looking for specs to give them a try!
Jacquelin A.
cary, NC
I have only ordered one pair of glasses from zenni. I get compliments on my glasses alot and people usually think they are the actual raybans. The glasses are nice, sturdy and comfy. Overall, the website was easy to use also. Quick shipping. Will order again from them in the future.
Katrina F.
Bedford, TX
Zenni is a amazing for anyone trying to ball on a budget. I used to pay around $140 for my prescription glasses. Now I have 6 different colors (and a pair of sunglasses) and I think I paid about that for all of them. I used to go for sensible styles that would match anything. Since Zenni has fun frames for $12-$20, I'm not as hesitant to take a risk on something crazy. My white frames seemed absurd, but I decided to give it a shot and I actually love them!
Mari E.
At my optometrist's office the glasses are so expensive, and I was reluctant to order a new pair. One day I talking with friend of my and she told me about Zenni Optical. I couldn't believe the prices, starting at $6.95 for a pair of prescription lenses! I order my first pair two years ago and they are awesome. I'm a Zenni Optical customer for life! I recommend this to all!!!
Gina G.
I have always had a positive experience with Zenni, knowing ahead of time what to expect before I ordered. A few things to keep in mind are that you are going to have to wait about couple of weeks, you are not getting designer name frames, and it is crucial that you know your full RX numbers and measurements (including pupilary distance, bridge size, etc...) That being said, I am so happy with my glasses, and I saved a lot of money this way! I was able to get 2 pairs of glasses and prescription sunglasses for around 100 dollars. A great site if you are on a budget!