BY ZENNI OPTICAL #14 in Online Retailers

Brandi M.
Weaverville, NC
I have been using this site for a few years now. I love the different styles and the great prices they have. And shipping is amazing for writing on custom glasses.
Joelle G.
Winter Park, FL
Love these gold aviator prescription glasses!
So lightweight and affordable. I can’t wait to order more! Plus shipping was really quick. ZenniOptical.com
Lily W.
Milford
I like the variety of glasses for low cost. I bought my current glasses for 6 dollars and no extra charge for prescription. They are cute and haven’t been broken
Palmet M.
Jacksonville, FL
I will never again buy glasses from anywhere else. Zenni has it all. Zenni is also in my budget. They have classic styles as well as fashion forward styles. They are super inexpensive. I got my first pair for less than $15, lenses and frame. You honestly can't beat that. I love the blue case every pair comes in. Their site is so easy to use. I will definitely ordering more soon... ZenniOptical.com
Laura J.
Elizabethtown, PA
I've been buying my glasses for the past 5-6 years (maybe longer, I can't remember) from Zenni and I've always been really impressed. I've got a fairly strong prescription but even with the extra processing fees I can get a good pair of glasses for around $100, which is cheaper than buying from the optometrist. The frames don't have quite as much longevity, but they're also pretty cheap so I usually just buy a couple of back up frames because it's not hard to pop the lenses into a new pair if needed. The lenses last just fine, and the coatings are pretty good.

The only minor critique I have is that the last pair I bought arrived with a small scratch on the lens, and the replacement pair they sent had a bent frame which meant that the lenses were cut slightly off, but other than that they've been great.
Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
I do like their lower prices and cute frames. They have great customer service and an awesome return policy if the products were not correct. The only problem I have is not everyone has a standard optical center which is what they do. Also you need to know your pupillary distance to order glasses. I recommend getting it done at your doctor office rather than doing it yourself.
Steff T.
N Miami Beach, FL
BEST PLACE TO BUY GLASSES! I have bought 4 pairs of glasses with my prescription and anti-glare protection. Zenni Optical is affordable, has great styles, unbeatable quality, etc!!!! I can't say it enough this is the BEST place to get your glasses made. I've recommended it to everyone I know. Besides giving great quality prescriptions glasses, Zenni is highly professional and ships items very fast. Love Zenni Optical! Just got these in the mail today!
Nancy S.
Georgetown, TX
My source for my glasses. I wear lineless bifocals and i have been amazed that i have never had to return a pair - unlike local stores where more times than not i have had to return because the bifocal had been off and if you wear bifocals you know that throws your vision off. The prices are incredible which allows me to have several pairs. Love the fact that i can upload a photo and try on the glasses to see how they will look. I tell everyone i know to check them out. They have a huge selection and the filtering function on the website is excellent and makes it easy to find what i am looking for. They are always adding new styles and do a great job with their update emails.

Top notch online retailer #influensterawards #contest @Influenster
Malori M.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I really love this website so much!! I will never pay hundreds of dollars for glasses ever again. Now they are the highest quality but what do you expect for $15-30 glasses. They get the job done and the styles are so cute!! It takes a few weeks for them to come in but definitely worth the wait! I recommend buying several pairs at once because they’re so cheap you can wear a different pair every day!
Pam E.
This site is amazing. Hundreds of styles, very affordable, nice add ons for the lenses and fast shipping. I have ordered 3 times now and my glasses are very sturdy and good quality. You can add sun glasses clip ons or a nice tint or buy sun glasses with your prescription. All you need is the prescription from your eye doctor and that's it! The only bad thing is that I purchased a specific style and for some reason it looked crooked, I re purchased because somehow my dog reached my glasses from my nightstand and destroyed them lol and this time it was fine then I got a new prescription and I purchased again plus another style, the same style from before was crooked but the other style was fine so I don't know what happened there