BY ZENNI OPTICAL

Jessie S.
Greenville
I've been buying my glasses from ZenniOptical for 7 or 8 years. They are wonderful!! After having a not so great experience buying glasses from my eye doctor, I heard about Zenni and decided to give it a try the next time I needed glasses. I just asked my doctor for my PD or Pupilary Distance. It is the distance in millimeters between the centers of the pupils of the eyes and is how they insure that the lenses are located in the correct position. I have heard of some eye doctors that will try to charge you $ for this number (I guess because they know you are not going to buy glasses from them), however you can also measure this distance on your own. Zenni gives a wonderful description on how to do this on their website. Luckily my doctor gave me my PD, so I did not have to measure it myself. On Zenni's website, you can upload your picture and virtually "try on" pairs of glasses to get an idea of how they would look on you, which is a great feature. I have purchased so many pairs of glasses and have never been disappointed. There are a couple of pairs that the shape, after trying it on in person, was not my favorite, but I still kept those to wear around the house or use as a back up pair. You can get frames for really cheap (like $6.95 or $12.95), but they also sell some higher quality frames that are in the $20-30 range. The lenses are very high quality and I have also bought several pairs with a lens tint (Gray 80%) that I use for sunglasses. They work great! They now offer a ton of options for lenses: Regular plastic, polycarbonate, Beyond UV Blue Blockers (I have a pair with these that I use at work and they are wonderful), Standard lens tint, Mirrored tints, Polarized, Transitional lenses. So many options for all your needs. My favorite thing about Zenni is the price. They are great quality glasses for just a fraction of the cost of other stores. In fact, I just got a new prescription and purchased 4 pairs of glasses for about a fourth of the cost of ONE pair of glasses from the eye doctor. I absolutely love that I can get several pairs in different colors, and have a work pair with the Blue Blocker lenses, and a pair or two of sunglasses. I've never had to deal with customer service because I've never had any issues with my glasses or the prescription, so I can't comment on that aspect, but I really do love this company. They make the glasses buying process so easy! I have a bit of anxiety, so buying from the store where the Opticians are hovering and trying to help and then I'm forced into purchasing a pair of glasses that I'm not sure I really like, is all really overwhelming for me. I love that through Zenni I can shop for glasses, and get a really good idea of how they are going to look, on my own time and that I can take a couple of weeks to look and decide which ones I really love. I can't say enough good things!
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
I ordered from Zenni after a recommendation from my sister, because I was skeptical before! I originally bought a pair as a cheap extra pair to keep in my car, but my $12 Zenni's are more comfortable than my $200+ traditional pair!

I especially love that they don't rub against my cheeks and eyebrows like every other pair of glasses I've owned. I barely even notice I'm wearing them! They're super affordable and great quality. It makes me want to order more pairs just to experiment with different styles I'd never commit to when buying an expensive pair of glasses.

I didn't pay for any of the extra services, but I'm definitely ordering the Anti-Glare coating next time, since these have such a bad glare that they almost look like toy glasses. Other than that, I feel like I'll be wearing these more than my expensive pair, and I'll definitely be ordering again!
Shannon M.
La Crosse, VA
So far, I have purchased two pairs of glasses from Zenni Optical. I was unsure about ordering from them so I picked two of the cheaper frames and picked the most basic lenses for one and dark gradient lenses for the other. In the end, I spend around $35 for both pairs compared to the $150-$175 "cheap" pair from a local optical store. I have had my Zenni Optical glasses since early May. I am extremely impressed with them and haven't even worn my other more expensive glasses since. Keeping in mind that I chose from the some of the cheaper plastic frames in their selection, I am really impressed by the quality. The frames I chose for the clear lenses is actually a pair that other individuals had breakage problems with early on, but so far, so good. I will definitely be buying from Zenni Optical again; possibly in the near future. I highly recommend this company.
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
I ordered a really cute pair of glasses from Zenni for about $30 to have as a spare set. I figured after paying $500+ at my eye doctor for my glasses I should get a cheap spare. My sister in law turned me on to Zenni because she had ordered from them in the past and I was impressed with the glasses she got. I ended up getting the same pair! They are so well made that I couldn’t tell they came from an online site. The only difference was the lenses themselves on the pair from Zenni were slightly thicker than the ones from my eye doctor. I did not pay extra to have thinner lenses but that is an option as well as scratch resistance, transition lenses, etc. I would highly recommend getting glasses from Zenni!!! For the prices they offer you could have a pair for every day of the week!
Octavia M.
I’ve been ordering my glasses from
Zenni for about three years now, I’ve never had any issues, the prices are amazing, my prescription has always been right and my eye sight hasn’t progressed (I was worried about the prescription being off and making my eyesight worst, but it hasn’t)
I love the tons of frames they have to choose from!
They offer prescription, just frames, plastic lenses and even sunglasses!
They have recommendations when you place your prescription in and you can get different types of lenses as well!
I’ll never go back to ordering glasses for hundreds at the eye doctors!
Mia H.
I LOVE this website. It has hundreds of styles of affordable glasses (for both men and women) with many added options for each pair. I got so tired of wearing out my expensive glasses that I decided to buy cheap frames and replace them as they became damaged. The first pair of glasses that I purchased from this site are now about 8 months old, and they're still looking great! I wear them daily, and although they're a little wobbly from so much wear, a simple tightening of the screws is the most maintenance they need. I also have a second pair that I wear when I want to change things up, and I purchased a third pair with tint so that I could have inexpensive prescription sunglasses. The process of purchasing each pair is simple and easy, and the cost is so low that I honestly don't ever see myself going back to purchasing from an optometrist. They also have really awesome sales and coupons. I'm so grateful that I'm able to have low-cost options in such nice styles.
India G.
Before I got my lasik surgery, I opted to get glasses from Zenni Optical instead of my usual eye doctor. They have inexpensive frames that are super cute! I’m talking as cheap as $5! They have a feature where you can upload your picture so you can get an idea of how you’d look with the frames. I bought two frames and one inexpensive (6.95) and one more expensive (30.00) to see if there was a huge difference in quality and honestly I️ ended up loving the cheaper frames better! You can also upgrade your lenses to the highest quality with no glare, transition, or you can keep it simple with the recommended lenses. The shipping was fast and I️ loved my glasses so much! All in all it was a great experience that I was worried about at first, but I was glad I tried them out. ALSO! They always have deal going on to get some money off so stay on the look if you’re in need of frames soon!
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
We buy all of our glasses 👓 at zennioptical.com. They are the best!!!
It's nice to do it all from home.
There is no waiting in line, no pressure to buy something you don't want,
You can choose from a huge variety,
For men, women, and children,
They also have sunglasses 😎.
Very easy to order, wonderful price.
They also have promotions and coupons. Ship it to you 🏡.
And wonderful customer services.
I recommend it to everyone!!!!

Carla R.
Dayton, OH
I have ordered 2 pairs of prescription glasses from them. The ordering was fairly easy--entering in my prescription and payment. They arrived without delay and on time. They come with their own case and cleaning cloth. The case isn't anything of superior quality but it is sturdy and does the job. The glasses themselves are surprisingly nice for the price and fit my face. I will definitely order from them again and recommend to others.
Hollie S.
Mason , WV
I love Zenni! I have a prescription that is super thick, and I always got my glasses from Walmart, and was almost always disappointed with the quality for the prices I had to pay! I got my glasses from Zenni for less than 100$ and the frames are cute & stylish, the lenses were super light & then & the glasses themselves are very well made. I received them in about a week after ordering. I would recommend them to anyone, anytime!