ZenniOptical.com

Has anyone order glasses from here? How are the quality of their glasses?
What do you think of the quality of their frames?
ZenniOptical.com What is the general feel of their glasses? Do they fit faces well?
Start your review of ZenniOptical.com!
How would you rate this product?
Wilmington, NC
ZenniOptical.com uploaded by Kala H.
ZenniOptical.com uploaded by Kala H.
I will vouch for Zenni any day of the week. I have been using them for my glasses for around 6 years now and I have never had a pair break on me. I always choose the cheapest options ($6.95 frames, $19 lenses) for my vision. I have extremely bad nearsightedness (-5.75, -5.25 with an astigmatism) and therefor they recommend the $19 lenses and not the standard $9 ones. I have gotten glasses with the $9 lenses though, despite their recommendation and even those were not obnoxiously thick and worked wonderfully. They have never gotten my prescription wrong and my glasses have always arrived promptly within the estimated delivery time. I drop my glasses all the time due to the tremors in my hands from my neuropathy. I also fall asleep in them all the time. They are strong, sturdy frames for $6.95. The most I have ever had happen is I have had to tighten the screws in the arms...after having them for over a year. I have also only ever had 1 scratch on the lenses out of 6 years of glasses. The lenses are just as good of quality as the frames. Sometimes it's not about getting what you pay for, but rather finding the quality products for a bargain.
Portland, ME
ZenniOptical.com uploaded by Samantha C.
So I have myopia (nearsightedness) with a prescription of around -4.00 (each eye is slightly different). I am used to paying so much for glasses, $100 at least per pair, and every time I needed to replace a pair was stressful because of the cost. My friend told me about Zenni and soon I placed an order for a pair of glasses including the frames for less than $20 shipped. They did take a while to ship out, but I picked the slowest shipping options to save money so I expected that. I was very nervous but they arrived and I couldn't believe how nice the quality was for how little I paid! They fit perfectly (I had measured myself) and I needed no adjustments, and even came with a complimentary glasses case and lenses cloth. I feel like I've been overpaying for glasses my whole life. I love Zenni Optical, and I will never go back!
San Diego, CA
ZenniOptical.com uploaded by Amanda K.
I have nothing but great things to say about this company. The website is easy to use, theres tons of options to choose from, and their customer service is also very helpful. When I was filling out my prescription I was having trouble and they had been so helpful. I’ve ordered many glasses and sunglasses from them. They do last a long time and you have options of the tint or uv protection it’s all in your hands how much you would like to adjust your glasses. Also I may add returning is not an issue thats easy to do. One thing I would say is ask your optometrist for you PD (pupillary distance) because that’s important when ordering. ZenniOptical.com I know have a stack of glass/sunglass for any type of occasion.
Hawthorne, CA
ZenniOptical.com uploaded by Yatese T.
I have over ten pairs of zenni glasses. I have transitions, shades, light tint and uv protection. Yet I could only upload 3. I love this company. They have great customer service. And fast shipping I always receive glasses in mint conditions. And the warranty is always honored. Even when my warranty was up if it was defective they said they would fix it. Like I would never not order for them. Even the 6.99 glasses were good quality. I recently spent $140 on two pairs because of specialty and Im happy.
Rutledge, GA
ZenniOptical.com uploaded by brieanna H.
If you wear glasses and you are tired of paying two arms and a leg for them then I am proud to introduce you to Zenni . You will absolutely love love looovveee this site . All you need is your eye prescription and your all set . They have every single pair of glasses you can think of and they are affordable I paid $9 for the same glasses I paid 200 for at Walmart . You can customize your glasses or if it sunny outside you can wear your sunglasses they have them all . The package comes with a case , cleaner, glasses and whatever else you order . This site will save you tons of money on glasses and sunglasses . They have women,men, children . Check them out .
Matawan, NJ
Zenni is great if you just need cheap prescription sunglasses. I usually use Zenni because my prescription seems to change annually so I can’t justify spending $100+ on sunglasses I will wear for only a year. Zenni has so many options at every price point. My first pair of Zenni’s were not great. The frames felt so cheap and flimsy, and the lenses got scratched so easily despite the anti-scratch coating. My second pair seems to be much better. The frames are a better material and are much sturdier. The lenses seem to be holding up nicely as well. Just bare in mind when ordering with them that it is hit and miss as far as quality.
ZenniOptical.com uploaded by Bridget W.
This is an amazing service. If youre like most people, having insurance that covers the cost of super cute glasses without making you drop 300- 400$ is rare. Fortunately there is zenni optical, this website service allows you to pick out frames and put in your perscription to get low cost eyewear thats super cute and easy to customize. The delivery is fast and they have a good selection for everyone. You cant beat the affordability of this. Decent quality frames that hold up for everyday use. I will always recommend this service!
Marion, IA
I love zenni optical so much. I can't say enough good things about them. My glasses cost a hand and a leg at eye doctors/vision retailers, because of my extreme prescription, and my insurance doesn't cover them! Even though they are medically REQUIRED for me to function in public, and I can't drive without them! Zenni has allowed me to buy MULTIPLE pairs in the past few years, rather than just one or two because of a budget, and there are so many cute and beautiful and functional options to choose from
Mechanicsburg, PA
ZenniOptical.com uploaded by Adalea B.
I absolutely LOVE Zenni Optical. I just purchased my 3rd pair of glasses from them because I love variety. You can get frames starting around $6 and they are cute too! You just have to know your prescription and they have so many options. I’ve gotten frames less than $10 each for all three of my pairs and they don’t feel cheap for the three I’ve ordered. I recommend this to all my friends who need glasses. I’ve had one pair for a year and a half and they are still just as nice as when I bought them!
Twentynin Plm, CA
ZenniOptical.com uploaded by Breanne D.
This was my first time ordering glasses through Zenni. It was also my first time ordering glasses from anywhere but the eye doctor and I will admit I was quite skeptical. But it was so worth it! Recently moved to Southern Cali and these prescription sunglasses are perfect! Bought a pair of normal ones too with clip on sunglasses! They are decent quality frames for such a great price and they only took a couple weeks to arrive! I was so impressed I immediately ordered 3 more pair!