ZENMED Skin Eraser Esthetician-Grade 30% Glycolic pH 3.5. Ascorbic-Lactic Acid Treatment Effectively Exfoliates and Minimize Imperfections Dullness Hyperpigmentation Post-Acne Discoloration Bumpiness Fine Lines Wrinkles Dark Age Spots 2oz.

BY ZENMED

Amanda C.
Ozark , MO
I've suffered from acne scars for years on my cheeks and forehead. After using this product, the scars are almost completely gone on my cheeks but my forehead scars are still hanging around. This serum smells a bit like soy sauce and it dries out your skin a tad, so be sure to use a moisturizer with it. Overall, I'm thankful I used this product!
Jenny K.
los angeles, CA
This product hasn't really worked for me. I apply it after exfoliating with the Zenmed microdermabrasion scrub, but none of my marks have lightened or been "erased."
I do feel tingling and sometimes burning, which makes me think that something is working, but nope, no results.
I do notice that my skin is smoother, less bumpy, and pores are smaller. But that could be from the exfoliation alone. I want my scars to go away!