ZENMED Skin Eraser Esthetician-Grade 30% Glycolic pH 3.5. Ascorbic-Lactic Acid Treatment

BY ZENMED

Skin Eraser
Potent triple-acid exfoliator provides a gradual, esthetician-grade peel effect. Helps minimize dark spots, bumpiness and dull tone.

Purpose:
Ascorbic-Glycolic-Lactic acid fortified treatment effectively exfoliates the upper layers of the skin helping minimize imperfections, dullness, hyperpigmentation, discoloration, bumpiness and fine lines and wrinkles. Esthetician-grade 30% Glycolic Acid, pH 3.5.

What Can I Expect?
This product is created to exfoliate the top layers of skin quicker than it would on its own. Will visibly help perfect skin damage and unveil brighter healthier skin. Complexion will appear smoother and more even. Skin Protecting Lotion with SPF 30 used afterwards will nourish where needed and help calm. Used in combination with the Renewing Microdermabrasion Complex, these products give you an “instant home facial” at the fraction of the cost. Applied sparingly and after the Renewing Microdermabrasion Complex, many customers may feel some tingling. If this is evident and bothersome, the first few applications should be rinsed off until the skin becomes more accustomed. This product should be used in the evening and the use of sunscreen is highly recommended. Sun exposure should be minimized.

Nicki S.
I was actually really surprised with how this product showed results rather quickly. I’ve tried a lot of different scar treatments to help combat my old acne scars due a horrible phase of picking when I was younger and I haven’t had much success. This was an easy apply that wasn’t too oily and did not strip my natural oils. I noticed the start of results after only a few days and have continued to use it on and off. It has really helped clear up my face and re-evened my skin tone to look like a healthy full complexion
Jayda N.
Macon
Purchased at: Amazon
This skin remedy cream is very overpriced it is still pretty good as far as results go I wouldn't buy it again simply because it is not in my budget I did love the packaging and also the fragrance of this stuff it was easy to wear and easy to use
Fotini A.
This product is made by dermatologist. Basic packaging but effective formula.i did notice a change but will need to keep using multiple bottles. Tried using the recommended doses. Overall I feel that it made a slight improvement
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
This product was decent. I used it daily in order to remove a scar on my knee. The scar was there for a while so I wasn’t sure how much effect it would have. It did help slightly fade the scar so I would recommend this.
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product, it is amazing and it is at a great affordable price. It works better than I expected and is extreme effective. I would buy this product again and I think it works well with all different types of people as well.
Jenny K.
los angeles, CA
This product hasn't really worked for me. I apply it after exfoliating with the Zenmed microdermabrasion scrub, but none of my marks have lightened or been "erased."
I do feel tingling and sometimes burning, which makes me think that something is working, but nope, no results.
I do notice that my skin is smoother, less bumpy, and pores are smaller. But that could be from the exfoliation alone. I want my scars to go away!
Amanda C.
Nixa, MO
I've suffered from acne scars for years on my cheeks and forehead. After using this product, the scars are almost completely gone on my cheeks but my forehead scars are still hanging around. This serum smells a bit like soy sauce and it dries out your skin a tad, so be sure to use a moisturizer with it. Overall, I'm thankful I used this product!
Dshante R.
Thibodaux
Purchased at: Walmart
Zen mend skin eraser esthetician grade 30% glycolic ph3.5. Ascorbic lactic acidosis treatment is smooth have your skin feeling right love it..
samyra a.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this stuff.it helped me to remove scars on my body.i have recommended some of my friends for this.i love this allot.
Caitlin A.
Hyde park
Purchased at: Amazon
It is slightly expensive but worth the price. It had helped my skin improve a lot. It is great quality and i would buy it again.