ZENMED Gentle Cleansing Cream uploaded by Myra H.

BY ZENMED

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

When you have sensitive, irritated, or rosacea-prone skin, even cleansing can be painful. That's because harsh detergents and fragrance-filled formulas disrupt the skin's pH levels, potentially inflaming skin even further. Not so with this cleanser from troubled skin experts ZENMED. The vegetarian formula completely washes away makeup and impurities, leaving skin calm, hydrated, and less red. see more...

Review (1)
Myra H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first started using this I thought it was a nice cream. It's non-drying and you can definitely see the dirt/makeup/etc coming off in the cream. Sometimes, however I would scratchy forehead or cheek after showering and there would still be traces of makeup on my face. I also have to use quite a bit in order to really remove all my makeup. So much so that I ended up using this bottle in less than two months (and I only used it at night to clean my face!).. I've gotten better results from it if I used makeup remover first, and then this cleanser, but sometimes I don't want to take that extra step and was hoping this would help rove everything in one go, but this doesn't give me the satisfaction I want. I'd say if you have dry and / or sensitive skin and don't wear a lot of makeup, or like doing makeup removal before cleansing then you may like this. It doesn't have any perfumes in it.. Just smells natural so that may be another plus for users that are sensitive to fragrance!