BY ZENIMAX

• Where do you want the next Elder Scrolls to take place? I'd love ...1 Answers
  • Is this the last Elder Scrolls game that will be created?2 Answers
Jonah R.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this game, I have enjoyed the Elder Scrolls series since I first sat down and played Oblivion when I was in high school. The Elder Scrolls Online is not a perfect game, and had a very rough start. But after a year it has fixed the kinks and is one of the most enjoyable MMOs on the market. PTP makes this game better in every way. Buy it, it's worth the money and lose yourself in Tamriel once again.
Danielle B.
Love this game. Its a great online expansion of the series of games. Interactive play is nice and it has a pretty good rate of content addition. The level of character customization is nice as well. The story lines are pretty good and often amusing. Lots of interesting little references and things you can stumble across.  The housing is a big disappointment, though I'm hoping that will improve in future updates.  So if you're looking for an addicting game that will take hours and hours out of your life... Look no further.
Jennifer O.
Elkhorn City, Ky
This is an awesome game for any love of the Elder scrolls series. I mostly have played this solo with very few issues. It ranks up there with WOW. I must say, it isn't perfect as they have mixed pvp elements in with the new dlc so you can't really solo that stuff. You can't go wrong with a game that is buy to play with a choice to sub!
Alexa B.
Jefferson Cty, MO
This game was not my favorite when it first came out. The makers have entirely redone it to where it has the original skyrim feel. It is now one of my favorite games to play on my pc and I even pay for the premium membership. Zenimax The Elder Scrolls Online
Carly C.
Logan, UT
I'm in love with this game! If you liked any of the elder scrolls games you will love this. It's like they took the best elements from all their previous games and improved on them! I used to think "I love this game but I wish I could do this with my friends" and now I can! You can do story line quests with your friends and you can play pvp in a war scenario. It's a massive world that is great to explore and the crafting is done amazingly!
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Such a great rpg! Plus it's FREE TO PLAY! Everyone loves mmo's but hates that monthly subscription! This is fun and awesome.
Hailie V.
This game is fun, and I love meeting new people. My only issue is I do tend to get a little bored rather quickly. All the quests feel the same.
Alexis W.
Just started playing this year and I absolutely love it! If you liked skyrim you'll love this !
Amberley J.
Rockford, IL
This is a fantastic game! The graphics and gameplay are superb and the storylines and quests are very well written as well.
Shawna D.
I am a huge fan of the elder scrolls. I first fell in love on the original Xbox playing Morrowind. So when i was able to pre-order for the Xbox one I did. It sucked. I mean don't get me wrong it's a great game but since it is a mmo the wait times can be crazy not only that but you get kicked and stuff glitches all the time. Once it gets all patched up it's gonna be awesome. I give it four stars.
Megan B.
Is this the last Elder Scrolls game that will be created?
Jonah R.
Jacksonville, FL
Where do you want the next Elder Scrolls to take place? I'd love to see Black Marsh, home of the Argonians.