BY ZENIFY

12 oz QTY 12 Stress Relieving Supplement. Live stress free. Natural Zen. Formulated with natural antioxidants. Reduces stress without drowsiness. Elevates serotonin and dopamine. Zenify your life and live stress free. Have a Zen moment? We'd love to... see more...

Katie G.
Kings Mtn, NC
This is my favorite anti-stress drink I've tried. Unfortunately, I can only find them in the vitamin shop and not a grocery store, so I usually settle for neuro bliss, which is similar. But I think this product works better. It has tons on ingredients that are good for you, and it really does relax you. I was skeptical at first, but after trying it the first time, I was really surprised. The only downside would have to be the vitamin flavored aftertaste.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Zenify, Natural Stress Relief drink is one of the best I've tried. It gives me energy without the crazy, but also calms my mind and sharpens my focus at work or when I need to complete a task without daydreaming. I purchase at The Vitamin Shoppe or online at Amazon.com. This beverage is carbonated and has a light citrusy flavor and scent. It does have grapefruit juice in it, so if you are taking statin drugs, do not drink this.