by ZENA

Where can I buy this
Where can I buy this product
Start your review of Zena Fit Nutrition for Weight Management Vanilla Powder Dietary Supplement, 12.34 oz!
Valley Vlg, CA
Purchased at: Costco
I love this powder! It’s so yummy and the vanilla has a nice sweet taste. It seems like they are sold out online and are no longer selling at Costco where I originally bought it. Walmart and Amazon are sold out too.
Los Angeles, CA
The Zena Fit Nutrition for Weight Management is an amazing product. Drinking it daily has improved my food intake, my digestive system, as well as energy level with all the added vitamins. I drink it every morning with some bananas and some fresh berries! The day i miss my shake I am low in energy. I give it two thumbs up!