BeautyFaceFacial SkincareZelens
Luminous Brightening Serum-Colorless

Zelens Luminous Brightening Serum-Colorless

by Zelens

Exclusively Ours! Dr. Marko Lens has formulated an advanced cosmeceutical based on zinc-glycine complex, resorcinol, vitamin B3, phytic acid and hydrolyzed pearl powder to help reduce the appearance of dark spots, blemishes, discolouration, and uneven skintone. Brightens, smooths and refines for a radiant complexion. Oil-free and Dermatologist-tested. 30ml / 1oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zelens Luminous Brightening Serum-Colorless!
Jasmine M.
Aberystwyth
It’s like putting a bit of sunshine on your face every morning! And it’s helped completely clear my little patches of eczema on my face. It must be magic in a bottle! I now religiously applying it before my moisturiser every morning - it melts into the skin very quickly, leaving it liking plump and dewy. Very happy!
Lyle D.
Kilmarnock, East ayrshire
Lovely serum that has some great ingredients in it to help smooth and brighten skin. I do really like this and have had no irritation. It does what it claims and moisturises well too. I may miss this when it’s gone but not in love with it yet.

Looking for your answer?