Zelda: Windwaker HD (Nintendo Wii U)

by Nintendo

The legend of zelda: the wind waker makes its glorious return on the wii u console with gorgeous hd graphics and enhanced game features. In this timeless classic with a unique and colorful art style, you will guide link as he sets out on the massive great sea to find his kidnapped sister. Sail the seas in search of lost islands, fight fearsome enemies, take on mighty bosses, and seek out the legendary triforce. in this definitive version on the wii u console, you can experience the game in gorgeous 1080p graphics, manage your inventory and view maps on the wii u gamepad controller, and even choose to take...

Is this a remake of an older Zelda game? I was looking for the older games that could be played on the Wii U. Are the controls basic enough for a 6 year old to be able to use?
Did anyone else cry when you finally sailed to the Temple of Time and saw what happened? It was at that point I released that this was the same world as Ocarina of Time and it broke my heart.
Start your review of Zelda: Windwaker HD (Nintendo Wii U)!
Miramichi , NB
One of my favorites from the franchise! Beautiful style of artwork . Awsome story . Fun gameplay ! Played it thru 4 times since its release!!
Even though Zelda is a classic game, it is still relevant and great fun to play! Can you get to the end of each stage and beat the enemy?
León, Guanajuato
I love this game, i playe it with my oldest kid, i love adventure games because they make you think