Zeiss Pre-Moistened Lens Cloths Wipes 400 Ct uploaded by Kristin C.

BY ZEISS

Sam L.
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I use these wipe for everything. Sunglasses, iPad, iPod, iPhone, my camera and laptops everything!! I always end up losing the lint-free cloths or never carry the spray with me. These lens wipes are just perfect, they clean great and I can throw a couple in my wallet, purse, pocket, backpack, wherever and I'll always have something to clean my screens. How every the larger or dirtied the screen the more wipes you have to use since they dry up extremely fast after opening. That's the only downfall. Still highly recommended.
Kaitlyn F.
Kaitlyn F.
Merritt Is, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
These clean off the nasty build up on my glasses so easily. I can't believe I haven't used them until about a year ago
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Alexandria, VA
These wipes work well and are great to put in your pocket or purse! I am usually handing one to a coworker who doesn't notice how filthy his glasses are. Everyone loves them.
Delaina M.
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
We got a box of these at Walmart and I have to say it's a great deal! They have a very strong smell but work great!
Amy J.
Amy J.
Jacksonville, FL
I use these wipes all the time and carry them with me in my purse. Work great, price is good, but the smell is a little strong, but I can deal with that
Elisha W.
Elisha W.
These wipes work wonders for my sunglasses and my children's (3&5) sunglasses.
Christina B.
Christina B.
My dad introduced me to this product and I only use these now. They get e job done and are very easy to carry. Light smell and easy to throw away
alexandria e.
alexandria e.
Oswego, KS
I buy these for my boyfriend, he always seems to lose his dry cloth for his glasses. I always throw some of these in his backpack and in his car
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Frankfort, IN
Love these wipes. Small packages and quick and easy to use when needed. They work really well on both eyeglasses and sunglasses. My family even uses them to clean DVDs!
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Staten Island, NY
I personally prefer using a spray to clean my lenses to avoid streaks. The wipes are always too much and I think you get more for your money with the spray