Zeiss Pre-Moistened Lens Cleaning Wipes, 200 Count uploaded by Carolina G.

BY ZEISS

Zeiss Pre-Moistened Lens Cleaning Wipes - 200 ct.. The ultimate convenience in cleaning for eyeglass lenses, high quality optics and electronics see more...

• Does anyone else have the special Crizal coating for anti glare and...2 Answers
Devan T.
Devan T.
Lexington, KY
I love using these wipes to clean my glasses, phone, and computer screen. They work great and stay moist for a while. They are individually wrapped so you can keep some in your purse or bag. I recommend these to anyone who sick of smudges.
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Fairmont, WV
Wellness Guru Expert
Great to keep in your purse for when you are on the go and need to clean your glasses.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Paintsville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband uses one of these every night to clean his glasses. He says they work nicely and leave his glasses clean and streak free.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Smyrna, GA
I love these little wipes that come wrapped up individually... I wear prescribed glasses and they work wonderfully... I tend to get my glasses dirty a lot so I carry a few of these in my bag. A 200 wipe box lasts pretty long!
Breanna N.
Breanna N.
Wellness Guru Expert
The wipes clean my flat screen TV and laptop screen off really good. It also doesn't leave streaks either
Gia R.
Gia R.
Wellness Guru Expert
Very good way to travel and wipe down any lens or small screen does dry out quickly so u must be fast with the process
Karen B.
Karen B.
Monticello, IL
Does anyone else have the special Crizal coating for anti glare and scratch resistance for their glasses? Are these wipes safe for this type of coating? Do they dry out quickly or require a second soft cloth to prevent streaking?