BY ZEISS

100 individually wrapped wipes 6X5 in. (15.2X12.7 cm) Keep several of these convenient, individually packaged lens wipes in your car, at work, at home or at school. Designed for single use only. see more...

Megan M.
Resaca, GA
When I need something to clean glasses, my phone, or laptop screen this is my go to brand. They are $5 for a 100 count at my local walmart, which is an amazing deal. The paper does dry a little fast, but that is fine since they work! I definitely recommend these to anyone with something to clean, like the items I listed above.
Deborah S.
Super moist, can definitely pass around to clean more than one set of lenses. I use this for my camera as well as glasses and find that they are much better to use than the wipe given with camera/glasses. Ordered on amazon, and well priced.
Deanna S.
Elk Grove, CA
This is my go to brand for lens wipes. They work very well on products like glasses, phone screens and more. I have used other brands and I prefer this one for the quality, value and availability. I do recommend these.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
If you or anyone in your household wears glasses, I would highly reccommend getting this product. I purchased mine at Walmart for a few dollars. This one won't leave streaks like some of the other lens wipes out there (I've tried-didn't work as good). Quick and easy to use and clearer vision within seconds. Plus the box lasts several weeks too.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
These are the best. I use them for my phone, ipad, computer screen, and glasses! I also have had this same box for months now and there are still a bunch left! They get the job done very well, and are very reasonably priced.
Taylor H.
Athens, AL
I really love these. I have been using this for years now. Really great for my glasses, laptop, and phone.
Megan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I have tried so many different brands of lens wipes. These are the only ones that truly work for me. They leave no streaks on the surface of the glasses. I love these wipes.
Erica M.
These wipes are the best by far. All our glasses wearers have a box of their own. They work great and are very affordable
Adrien A.
Central Islip, NY
Absolutely the best lens wipes I've used so far! i love how clean and clear they make my glasses at only around $5 a box! Definitely a staple in my house.
Vanessa A.
This versitle cleaner does the job on glasses, cell phones, cameras even my rear view mirror i. the car. the only problem is the paper dries too fast and rips very easy. it is like you have to be flash gordon to get the job done.but for the price point there should nof be any huge expectations