BY ZEISS

100 individually wrapped wipes 6X5 in. (15.2X12.7 cm) Keep several of these convenient, individually packaged lens wipes in your car, at work, at home or at school. Designed for single use only. see more...

Vanessa A.
This versitle cleaner does the job on glasses, cell phones, cameras even my rear view mirror i. the car. the only problem is the paper dries too fast and rips very easy. it is like you have to be flash gordon to get the job done.but for the price point there should nof be any huge expectations
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
If you or anyone in your household wears glasses, I would highly reccommend getting this product. I purchased mine at Walmart for a few dollars. This one won't leave streaks like some of the other lens wipes out there (I've tried-didn't work as good). Quick and easy to use and clearer vision within seconds. Plus the box lasts several weeks too.
Deborah S.
Super moist, can definitely pass around to clean more than one set of lenses. I use this for my camera as well as glasses and find that they are much better to use than the wipe given with camera/glasses. Ordered on amazon, and well priced.
Deanna S.
Elk Grove, CA
This is my go to brand for lens wipes. They work very well on products like glasses, phone screens and more. I have used other brands and I prefer this one for the quality, value and availability. I do recommend these.
Erica M.
These wipes are the best by far. All our glasses wearers have a box of their own. They work great and are very affordable
Taylor H.
Athens, AL
I really love these. I have been using this for years now. Really great for my glasses, laptop, and phone.
Adrien A.
Central Islip, NY
Absolutely the best lens wipes I've used so far! i love how clean and clear they make my glasses at only around $5 a box! Definitely a staple in my house.
Johannah S.
The lense cloth I use for family glasses. They clean really great with no streak marks. I've tried other brands but none don't clean or wipe is not moist enough. These moist are nice and moist to clean glasses or phone well.
Jonathan H.
The best for computer screens, phones, glasses, etc.! I bought this pack maybe a year ago when I got my new glasses and there are still plenty left! Only takes one for one device/pair of glasses.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
These are the best. I use them for my phone, ipad, computer screen, and glasses! I also have had this same box for months now and there are still a bunch left! They get the job done very well, and are very reasonably priced.