Zegerid OTC Heartburn Acid Reducer Capsules - 14 CT uploaded by Jamie K.

BY ZEGERID

Zegerid OTC® Heartburn Acid Reducer Capsules.

Treats frequent heartburn.

Omeprazole 20mg/Acid reducer.

Sodium bicarbonate 1100mg/allows absorption of this Omeprazole product.

One 14-day course of treatment. see more...

Debra M.
Tampa
Review for: Otc Acid Reducer Capsules 20 mg/20 mg capsule 42 ct/42 count more...
The only thing that works for me. I have had issues off and on for 22 years and this I. An amazing product. Occasionally I have to take a second dose but. It often. And I know if I am goi got be eating something really spicy or acidic to take it before and I will have know problem.
Destiny L.
Lexington, KY
I have only used this product a few times, but both of my parents use it pretty much regularly. It seems to work great for both of them, helping with their heartburn.
Megan B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
This PPI aka Proton Pump Inhibitor works well for GERD aka acid reflux. However if you need a longer course to treat your acid reflux or have chronic acid reflux this medicine will stop working after while. I use it for 2 week every so often to trick my body and go back to nexium.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love this product. It's uncomfortable acid indigestion. Trying variety of OTC products and some were not very effective. When I met Zegrid and consume. I can say that is the Holy Grail for stomach problems solved
Annette G.
Diamond Bar, CA
Acid Indigestion Is Discomforting. Trying variety of OTC products & Some Weren't Quite Effective. When I Came Across Zegrid & Consuming it . I can say it's the Holy Grail For Stomach Probs.
Charita H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
The only product that works for my husband highly recommended. Can't go wrong when you buy this . Heart burn is gone once taken
Kenda C.
Saint Pauls, NC
My nana used to take this and she said it it works very well, I used to buy it for her and the price is very reasonable
Jamie K.
I have tried everything for acid reflux and this is the only product that works for me that is an OTC.
Gabrielle B.
Canton, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
If you have acid reflux, you need Zegerid in your life. it helps me a lot! BUY NOW