Zegerid OTC Heartburn Acid Reducer Capsules - 14 CT uploaded by Jamie K.

BY ZEGERID

Zegerid OTC® Heartburn Acid Reducer Capsules.

Treats frequent heartburn.

Omeprazole 20mg/Acid reducer.

Sodium bicarbonate 1100mg/allows absorption of this Omeprazole product.

One 14-day course of treatment. see more...

Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
I love this product. It's uncomfortable acid indigestion. Trying variety of OTC products and some were not very effective. When I met Zegrid and consume. I can say that is the Holy Grail for stomach problems solved
Destiny L.
Lexington, KY
I have only used this product a few times, but both of my parents use it pretty much regularly. It seems to work great for both of them, helping with their heartburn.
Megan B.
This PPI aka Proton Pump Inhibitor works well for GERD aka acid reflux. However if you need a longer course to treat your acid reflux or have chronic acid reflux this medicine will stop working after while. I use it for 2 week every so often to trick my body and go back to nexium.
Annette G.
Diamond Bar, CA
Acid Indigestion Is Discomforting. Trying variety of OTC products & Some Weren't Quite Effective. When I Came Across Zegrid & Consuming it . I can say it's the Holy Grail For Stomach Probs.
Kenda C.
Saint Pauls, NC
My nana used to take this and she said it it works very well, I used to buy it for her and the price is very reasonable
Gabrielle B.
Canton, GA
If you have acid reflux, you need Zegerid in your life. it helps me a lot! BUY NOW
Jamie K.
I have tried everything for acid reflux and this is the only product that works for me that is an OTC.