Zegerid OTC Heartburn Acid Reducer Capsules - 14 CT uploaded by Carrie C.Zegerid OTC Heartburn Acid Reducer Capsules - 14 CT uploaded by Cristina G.Zegerid OTC Heartburn Acid Reducer Capsules - 14 CT uploaded by Jamie K.

BY ZEGERID

Zegerid OTC® Heartburn Acid Reducer Capsules.

Treats frequent heartburn.

Omeprazole 20mg/Acid reducer.

Sodium bicarbonate 1100mg/allows absorption of this Omeprazole product.

One 14-day course of treatment. see more...

Cristina G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Review for: 14 more...
I have GERD. Rather than take another Rx, I prefer this preventative pill. I don’t take it everyday. If there is a week while my reflux is acting up, I’ll take this product. I have even taken it while having bad reflux to settle it and it works FAST! Other OTC drugs give me allergic reactions but not this one.
Keri C.
Farmerville, LA
If you are looking for a good working acid reducer then you need to try this. I always take it when I know I am going to be eating mexican food and margaritas. Works great!
Carrie C.
I have terrible heartburn and i have tried the other over the counter brands. Zegrid seems to be the only one that works for me. It kicks in and starts working fast
Risa S.
Review for: 14, Otc Acid Reducer Capsules 20 mg/20 mg capsule 42 ct/42 count more...
This product is one of the few acid reducers that works consistently for both my husband and myself. It works quickly, but also lasts for 24 hours once it’s taken. It is a bit more pricey than we prefer, but if you suffer like we do you’ll find it’s worth the extra money.
Debra M.
Tampa
Review for: Otc Acid Reducer Capsules 20 mg/20 mg capsule 42 ct/42 count more...
The only thing that works for me. I have had issues off and on for 22 years and this I. An amazing product. Occasionally I have to take a second dose but. It often. And I know if I am goi got be eating something really spicy or acidic to take it before and I will have know problem.
Destiny L.
Lexington, KY
I have only used this product a few times, but both of my parents use it pretty much regularly. It seems to work great for both of them, helping with their heartburn.
Megan B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
This PPI aka Proton Pump Inhibitor works well for GERD aka acid reflux. However if you need a longer course to treat your acid reflux or have chronic acid reflux this medicine will stop working after while. I use it for 2 week every so often to trick my body and go back to nexium.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love this product. It's uncomfortable acid indigestion. Trying variety of OTC products and some were not very effective. When I met Zegrid and consume. I can say that is the Holy Grail for stomach problems solved
Annette G.
Diamond Bar, CA
Acid Indigestion Is Discomforting. Trying variety of OTC products & Some Weren't Quite Effective. When I Came Across Zegrid & Consuming it . I can say it's the Holy Grail For Stomach Probs.
Justin C.
Works great in a pinch. Even though they say it only works over time with continued use, it seems to help me when heartburn gets bad.

back