ZEDGE™ Ringtones & Wallpapers

by ZEDGE

For years ZEDGE™ has been the most trusted and popular place to get free ringtones and wallpapers, with more than 50 million users worldwide. ZEDGE™ is synonymous for quality and diversity with its extensive catalogue of free ringtones and wallpapers shared by millions of users. ZEDGE™ now offers ringtones to iPhone users, the easy way. ToneSync makes it simple, downloading the ringtones straight to your iTunes library. HIGHLIGHTS · Full iPhone 5, 5s, 5c and iOS 6 & 7 support · Ringtones, notification sounds, alarm sounds and message tones · Alert sounds for Facebook, E-mail, Tweets and Calendar reminders · Massive catalog of high quality tones · HD backgrounds for all iPhone, iPad & iPod retina screens · Parallax wallpaper support · Quality wallpapers optimized for each iPhone, iPad & iPod version · Backgrounds made to fit the home screen and lock screen · Multiple browse & search options · iOS 7 style & user friendly interface · Quick and responsive navigation TIP Want to know who’s calling before you pick up your phone? Find a special ringtone for your mom, your best friend or your boss and set it as a contact ringtone. CATEGORIES Wallpapers: Abstract, Anime, Auto & Vehicles, Bollywood, Comedy, Designs, Drawn / Cartoons, Entertainment, Games, Holiday / Occasions, Themes, Logos, Love, Music, Nature / Landscape, News & Politics, Other, People, Pets & Animals, Signs & Sayings, Spiritual, Sport, Technology. Ringtones: Alternative, Blues, Bollywood, Children, Christian & Gospel, Classical, Comedy, Country, Dance, Electronica, Entertainment, Games, Hip Hop, Holiday, Jazz, Latin, Message Tones, News & Politics, Other, Pets & Animals, Pop, R&B/Soul, Reggae, Rock, Sayings, Sound Effects, World.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ZEDGE™ Ringtones & Wallpapers!
How would you rate this product?
Michelle C.
Youngtown, Arizona
I love the zedge app free wallpaper and more you can get free ringtones it's the best thing for my iphone
Amanda C.
HARLAN, IN
Techie Expert Level 6
1,174 reviews
Zedge has tons of free backgrounds, themes, ringtones and screensavers for your mobile phone. Since there is no licensing though, the song tones are not original. They also have some paid media as well which is reasonably priced.
Dustin T.
Tallahassee
ZEDGE™ Ringtones & Wallpapers uploaded by Dustin T.
I love this app. That's one thing I love about android you can get everything free using zedge. They have some of the coolest and oddest fun wallpapers, funny ringtones and many many more. I always recommend zedge to friends and family all the time.
Nicolas P.
Indian Orch, MA
Techie Expert Level 5
Zedge has almost every ringtone imaginable but the app used to be a lot easier to use than it is now. I appreciate that they differentiate text tones from standard ringtones and that you can save the ones you like so that you can use them later. I have a small collection of video-game-themed tones that I like to switch between.
Mercedes T.
Los angeles , CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Best application for ringtones!!!!!!!! It also adds the ring tones to my music so I'm able to use the music for background videos I edit. When you search for an specific sound, you will be able to find many options for the specific search. Its also very easy to use.
Nidiyah C.
Altoona, PA
Techie Expert Level 7
I dnt like this app because I can’t get the ringtones I want I’m waiting for them to put some new songs but they nt going to put none
Christine L.
clementon, NJ
Techie Expert Level 1
I found this application helpful when I had my last phone. So easy to download and customize ringtones, wallpaper, alarm and notification sounds.
Mike C.
Bronx, NY
Huge selection of wallpapers, ringtones, notifications, icons all available for download for free! Some of my most unique notifications have been found on here and leave many asking where I download them from, time and time again, year after year this app has found its way onto all of my phones.
Grace T.
Fennville, MI
I love this app because you can set any ringtone to any contacts to any alarm to basically anything on your phone that needs to be set with the noise plus you can choose any wallpaper on there and they basically have it
Chelby C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have been using Zedge ever since I got my first smartphone which was about 6 or 7 years ago. The setup and layout of the app has stayed pretty much the same and is super user-friendly to use and handle. Some of the content gets a little repetitive but I don't think that's Zedge's fault. I definitely will continue to use this app for my wallpapers on my phone.

Looking for your answer?