BY ZEBRA

Zebra z-grip ballpoint pen, medium- blue ink (24 per pack) see more...

Buy on Target*
Hannah W.
I really like that the clips on these pens don't snap off. I play with the clip a lot and they don't even bend! The ink is good and they dry fast too!
Allison M.
Atwood, TN
These pens are sooo smooth. They're the only pens I really use now. They also last a really long time. I haven't had to buy another pack
Rebecca B.
I love zebra pens but they're so expensive and I don't know why they're just pens but I pay for them because I want them
Gabrielle J.
Grasonville, MD
These pens are really great because of how smoothly they write. They last for a significant amount of time with out having to scribble on the top of your paper to make it work.
Jennifer T.
Marion, IA
Zebra Z-Grip Ballpoint Pen, Medium- Blue Ink (24 Per Pack) is great and write smoothly. I like the 24 pack because thats alot.
Ana G.
Santa Cruz, California
My boyfriend and I love these pens!! I really like the ink and that it lasts a good while:) My favorite pen brand for sure!
Megan P.
These pens work great! They are long last and have a nice colour! I recommend this product!