Zebra Z-Grip Ballpoint Pen Medium - Black Ink (24 Per Pack) uploaded by Ana R.

BY ZEBRA

Zebra z-grip ballpoint pen medium - black ink (24 per pack) see more...

Gina G.
Clovis, CA
I used these pens everyday at my old job. To sign patients in for a variety of procedures. I really liked them. They work and made me write very well. The only thing I didn't like was it seemed like they ran out quick. Even though it showedd there was still ink in them.
Michelle M.
Grandview, MO
I have nothing but good things to say about this product because not only do the pens hold up, but they are reasonably priced, and sold in bulk which always makes things easier.
Wendy O.
Aubrey, TX
Zebra pens are my absolute favorite brand of pens! They never smudge and they write smoothly and evenly. They are very effective and I have nothing negative to say about these pens at all! I definitely recommend them to everyone!
Ana R.
It's a decent pen. It's comfortable enough, the grip isn't too soft. The roller ball is okay, if not a little hard to roll, and I find that I use a little more force than other pens. It simply doesn't roll as smoothly. It's decently priced.

It's a good enough pen. Nothing special.
Aaliyah L.
Savannah, GA
This is the only pen I use. I have arthritis in my right hand and the grip on these pens make it so much easier to hold on. pens are running with smooth ink, not one of them are broken out of the package, and over all feel of the pens is comfortable
Bee Bee K.
Brooklyn, NY
I buy dozens of these for my office. It may be more expensive than the cheap papermate or bic pens, but the quality is not to compare. It writes beautifully and last long.
Lauren K.
Seneca, SC
Just a general pen. For some reason though this pen really hurts my hand when I write. I guess it's the shape. I much prefer other black ink pens.
Elizabeth D.
Coral Springs, FL
I love this brand! These pens work so good and last a very long time. Easy to find at most schools where they have school supplies.
Danielle S.
Powell, TN
These pens write perfectly! I love how smooth they write which makes them nice to use and the rubber grips make them comfortable.
Charlotte H.
I love these pens. They write incredibly well. I have found that the moments where they won't write on certain types of paper.