Zebra Z-Grip Ballpoint Pen, Medium - Assorted Ink (24 Per Pack) uploaded by Emily B.Zebra Z-Grip Ballpoint Pen, Medium - Assorted Ink (24 Per Pack) uploaded by Audriana P.

BY ZEBRA

Zebra z-grip ballpoint pen, medium - assorted ink (24 per pack) see more...

• Are these a good quality pen? I have considered trying th...4 Answers
Emily B.
I got these pens in hopes of color coding my notes for my college math class. While the pens fit nicely in my hand, feel pretty well made, and the colors are nice, the writing itself gets on my nerves. It's a very smooth pen, but it's bad to leave white marks in the lines, like the ink does not flow smoothly or evenly. I still use them on and off, but not very impressed.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
These are amazing pens. They write smoothly and don't smudge which is an issue I often have as a lefty. I love all the colors, it's fun for writing my pen pals and fun stuff as well as more serious colors for homework. I have had these for a few years and they haven't run out of ink yet and they are really affordable so I highly recommend them.
Keisha W.
Not a bad purchase all around for the price but they have the tendency not to last as long as I think they could. You get what you pay for so they are a little cheaper than others but don't stand up to them in quality by any means. The colors are nice to keep notes separated.
Christine W.
San Antonio, TX
These were okay. I found the green and pink pens would skip a lot. I felt like it took more effort for me to write notes or a long essay with these. There are other ball point pens that are a lot smoothr and easier to write with.
Amber N.
Ann Arbor, MI
These are pens are the best ones I have ever bought. I got them on sale at Staples for $4 and about a month ago and not one of them have dried out or exploded in my apron like other brand pens have. I would recommend these pens to anyone. They're colorful, bold, and never let me down.
Kylie F.
Oak Island, NC
These are the best pens ever! They are so smooth to write with and don't bleed or smudge at all! They are so comfortable to write with and just look really cool!
Chelsie H.
Helpful for notes and if you lose one, you aren't down a color because you have multiples of the colors. My friends and I share a pack and we love it.
Rabiya J.
Charlotte, NC
Love these pens for staying organized. I like to color coordinate my agenda based on what I have to do and the range of colors is great for that!
Leah L.
Horicon, WI
I love the different ink colors for taking notes!!!! So helpful instead of having to highlight everything!! These write sooooo smoothly too!!!
Yineidy B.
These pens are very good. They are very soft to write and will not stain or ink runs. They are comfortable to write and have strong color ink.
Kacy P.
Are these a good quality pen? I have considered trying them but I am super picky.