BY ZEBRA

Zebra sarasa gel pen, fine - black ink (12 per set) see more...

Miriam O.
Kingston, RI
I'm not the hugest fan of these pens but they do get the job done. They tend to stop working regularly but you can typically get them working fairly quickly. The best part is that they don't bleed through papers. Great for taking notes and writing papers!
Bri R.
These are my favorite pens. I have never had a problem. I prefer the fine tip over the medium because the ink comes out more evenly. The only downside is the price.
Christina K.
Bought these on Amazon and I think they had the best deal for them. I had trouble finding these in the store. These write smoothly for the most part, but I found that they could skip sometimes... The light colors are too light, by the way, like the oranges. The colors are the best part about this line though! Such a great variety available.
BEKAH S.
Hope Mills, NC
Great pen, writes smooth the only issue is that if the ink isn't dry it smudges really bad. Keep that in mind when you are using to write something important.
Devin D.
Ms State, MS
Writes really smooth and deep color. Definitely reliable when taking notes. Doesn't smudge or bleed. Recommend these for sure!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
Love the way it rights but is not a great buy for lefties! The pen smudges very easily when you run your hand across the paper.
Angelica T.
Westminster, CO
I love Zebra products. This particular pen writes so smoothly- I feel as if it improves my penmanship! Consider drying times!
Brittany J.
These gel pens write surprisngly good. If only I wasn't a lefty I would buy these all the time. Decent gel pens though.
Lydia M.
Princeton
Its awesome pen!! its really easy and smooth... and i like the way it dries... :) you should give it a try!
Niara E.
Comfortably and writes smoothly. This pen fits great in my hand and does not dry up quickly.