BY ZEBRA

Zebra sarasa bold retractable gel pen - black (12 pack) see more...

Zebra Sarasa Bold Retractable Gel Pen - Black (12 Pack)
  • "These zebra ink pens write smoothly and I love a retractable pen." in 1 review
  • "They seem to last forever and they are always reliable." in 1 review
Jennifer T.
I love zebra pens. They seem to last forever and they are always reliable. I prefer gel pens to ink pens for many reasons (no bleed through, no hard starts, longer lifespan, etc.)
jessica r.
Dallas, TX
I love these pens, really really smooth and consitant writing. I buy these often and like that i don't have to keep up with a lid.
John P.
These zebra ink pens write smoothly and I love a retractable pen. But if you forget to retract it, you will get ink everywhere.
Abigail G.
I work as a Leasing Agent and these gel pens glide so smoothly on paper. Plus they are so glossy and look so good on paper.
Sarah R.
Mcallen, TX
Great to write with they are very smooth and never clump up. The gel grip is very comfortable, they are very reliable
Katie G.
Writes well. Comfortable to hold. Easily retracts so I don't have to worry about getting ink over all of my stuff!
Christina H.
Eubank, KY
Writes smooth, I love that it's retractable..I don't have to worry about keeping up with a lid. I buy these often.
Doreen C.
I love these pens. They right smooth and they are retractable which I tend to click... Alll day long.
Adal A.
Brownsville, TX
I love the fine tip and the way this pen writes totally good and cheap I love it
cyn m.
Pasadena
Anyone really like the feel of these pens?