BY ZEBRA PEN CORPORATION

Sleek stainless steel barrel adds a professional look and feel Executive style barrel is sure to impress. Cushiony rubber grip matches the ink color and offers enhanced comfort and control for big projects or long nights at the office. Soft rubber grip is easy on the fingers. Click to write, click to retract. Prevents accidental marks and premature dryout, plus, no caps to lose! 0.7mm fine point for clear, precise writing. Why throw it away when you can simply refill? Be green and save some money! Retracts to prevent accidental marks! Pocket clip allows hands-free mobility. Refillable for continued use. Zebra Pens part of a large selection of office supplies. Zebra(R) F-402 Stainless Steel Retractable Ballpoint Pens, 0.7mm, Fine Point, Stainless Steel Barrel, Black Ink, Pack Of 2 is one of many Retractable Ballpoint Pens available through Office Depot. Made by Zebra. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jazmin  C.
Jazmin C.
I love these pens. Since I have small hands this is perfect for me. It writes super smooth and I just buy the refills once I run out. They're stainless steel so they last forever. The only thing is after you use these pens for a good amount of time the ink runs out fast. I also like the gel ones they're smooth too.
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
My all time favorite pen!! The point is the perfect size, and I have a fluid line every time. The refills are easy to find, and the price point is great for the quality you receive.
Rose L.
Rose L.
You will love how the ink dries fast, for a left hander this is fabulous. It's refillable so you don't have to throw it away. It's stainless steel, so it holds up well. The ink is not jet black, it's gray. It's still a fabulous ink. The ink refill cartridges are affordable. It doesn't create the paper and ink blot, I hate those! It's sleek! And does look as inexpensive as it.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
This was by-far my favorite pen until I lost it. It writes so well and I just keep buying the refills. I go through the refills fast. I would definitely go for this pen.