BY ZEBRA #92 in Pencils

Zebra M-301® 0.5mm Lead Mechanical Pencil.
The original.
Stainless steel barrel.
Non-slip grip.
Zebra's #1 selling steel.
Make a statement...in writing™. see more...

Zebra M-301 Mechanical Pencil 0.5mm Lead - 2 CT
  • "These are by far my favorite brand of affordable mechanical pencils at the perfect lead size." in 1 review
Kirsten P.
Springfield, Va
Something about this pencil keeps my handwriting neat. Along with that it has a very comfortable grip. It’s one of my favorites just because of how great in feels in my hand and how smooth it feel when I write.
Kim L.
Sugar Land, TX
These are by far my favorite brand of affordable mechanical pencils at the perfect lead size. Their metal barrels make writing quickly easy while not being so light that it messes with my handwriting. Perfect for timed essay because the lead is smaller, so you take up less space, which means you spend less time getting up for more papers. Plus, they literally glide across the paper and great for sketching if you need to quickly.
Emily T.
These pencils are without a doubt my favorite. Yes, they are a little pricey, but well worth it. They write so smoothly and last for a very long time. They are so fun to write with. If you haven't bought these yet, you need to!!!