BY ZEBRA

Zebra f-301 fine point retractable ballpoint pen - black (2 pack) see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Pritha D.
Henderson, NV
Even though it's my second favorite pen (after the Uni-ball Jetstream 0.7 mm), I love the Zebra because it's so very classy with its metal barrel and luxurious amount of dark ink. It has an even flow and doesn't skip too much on coarse paper (here's to you dollar store post-its). Also, I'm not sure if I hold the pen differently or if the desert has straight burnt my sweat glands off my hands but I haven't noticed any lefty-smudging when used on non-glossy paper. The only downside about these pens is that the ink does not last very long. For example, I'm a student who prefers to write a lot of notes and these pens start skipping after about 2 weeks or so. That being said, I've gladly bought F series refills because these are a dream to use.
Abby S.
It's really worth finding what weight/size fits in your hand and feels comfy if you're doing a lot of writing. I have wrist issues so the goal for me was to find a lightweight drawing and writing pen that I can loosely grip. With that said, the 301 is really a great pen! It writes really smoothly and has excellent control for sketching & shading. This pens helps my penmanship because it's so light and it's more comfortable than most pens I've used. The ink does smudge quite a bit so let it dry and good luck fellow lefties ;)
Nay T.
The ink flows smoothly and consistently enough for some easily controlled shading when drawing. Highly recommend them for those starting to draw with ink.
mileena s.
Modesto, CA
Love fine point pens and these work wonders. believe it or not these actually make my handwriting look way nicer!
Heather E.
Seattle, WA
I like these, but they're not my favorite. They last a long time but the ink is smudge prone