BY ZEBCO

Zebco Slingshot Spin Fishing Combo, Medium, 2-Piece: Slingshot 20 spin reel Wide range adjustable drag 2.7:1 retrieval All-metal gears Pre-spooled with 10 lb line see more...

Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Fitspiration Expert
Zebco Slingshot Spin Fishing Combo, Medium, 2-Piece This is a awesome first starting out fishing pole comea with rod and reel ligjmhr weight but sturdy and not usally that expensive used when my son was younger meet all my expectations for his first rod and reel did not tangle up as he was casting it
Amanda W.
Fitspiration Expert
I love this fishing pole. It is easy to use. It is lightweight. It does not need any instructions. To me this is one of the better poles out there. I would recommend this.
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Fitspiration Expert
One of my favorite fishing product items, can buy it locally and for a cheap price as well and quick find in stores :)
Rosie D.
Frederic, WI
I love this pole it's nice to have on a lake when your not sure what your going to catch!
I have this rod and its great rod for someone just getting into fishing plus it's not very expensive
Brooke  H.
Monroe, VA
One of my family's favorite things to do is fish but let's face it poles and kids don't mix well at least one or two get broke every year so we prefer to buy this
Haleigh P.
johnson city , TN
This fishing rod and reel are my all time favorite considering all factors the price is amazing and it works amazingly. You can tell it's not $200 combo but consider how it works and the cost it's the best.
Darlene B.
I , ON
1954 reviews
Fitspiration Expert
This is a cute looking fishing rod I would like to have one like this one as a beginner or would be great for kids to also have while learning how to fish