BY ZBOOST

zBoost ZB560SL Xtreme REACH Cellular Phone Signal Booster: High-performance dual-band cellular phone signal booster Coverage zone: 7,500 sq ft Reduces dropped and missed calls on all major 3G networks for multiple simultaneous users Supports multiple devices that use cellular signal including tablets and smartphones Ideal for larger residential use with marginal to reliable outside signal Automatically operates at maximum gains Extends phone battery life and talk time Kit includes everything needed for DIY setup: amplifier base unit, indoor antenna, power supply, 50' RG6 cable, external directional antenna, mounting hardware 2-year manufacturer's warranty Model# ZB560SL see more...

Joy J.
Had to use it before I moved into my current house, as my last place was surrounded by big ol trees....pretty to look at but hell on my cell signal. Only used it for 2 weeks before I got my carrier to give me one for free (they'll do it, just ask...they'd rather do that than lose your business!) but in those 2 weeks I didn't drop a single call or have any trouble dialing out when using my cell signal and not wifi. If your carrier just flat out refuses to give or loan you one, this is a solid option.
Geannette F.
Johnstown, PA
We just purchased this Zboost cellular phone signal booster. I know nowadays a cell phone is a life line,But some places still don't have good cell service.We have a remote camp where we spend a lot of time.Bad cell service this works great.There not cheap but it's a must have.
Andrea W.
Napa, CA
We live in an area where our cell service is spotty and we have wifi but it doesn't help with phone calls. We invested in this and have found that our signal has increased significantly and haven't had any issues since purchading. I would definitely recommend it!
Fevie M.
Fargo, ND
Techie Expert Level 3
This cellular phone signal booster really works amazingly.my bro bought one of this and it really did great. His a kinda techie too thats why we both love this. A definitely a must have.
Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
My husband has this for his office which gets no reception. I used to not be able to get ahold of him on his cell but this thing gives him full bars!
Vinita P.
Ajax , ON
I use to not get a good signal throughout my house and now that I've got this I get a strong signal throughout it. No complaints here!
Alejandra P.
Does this give a strong signal?
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
Techie Expert Level 2
Where do I purchase one of these and price? Is it worth the cost?
Fevie M.
Fargo, ND
Techie Expert Level 3
Do you have another brand option except for this? Just wanna know.