Zavida Coffee Zavida Hazelnut Vanilla Premium Whole Bean Coffee (2 lb) uploaded by Amber T.

BY ZAVIDA COFFEE

• I love hazelnut. I was wondering how strong this coffee i...3 Answers
Christa S.
Mogadore, OH
This is the best coffee I have ever tried. I can't get enough of it. It is so good that I can drink it black (and that says a lot). It's got such a good flavor and it is such a smooth coffee. I just absolutely love it.
Stephanie M.
This coffee is not the great I would rather buy some other coffee and not this but you can try it if you want
Dayna F.
Ajax, ON
This has been my family's go-to coffee for years now. We prefer beans to pre-ground coffee because the taste is so much fresher. The smell and taste of this one is absolutely delightful and makes the perfect pot every time.
Jessica L.
Best coffee I have try in a while! Where we live we can't find it in store we actually have to order it online and we make the extra effort because this coffee is just THAT great! The smell of this coffee is amazing and the taste as well
by S.
dubai
My fav when it comes to coffee! I love coffee- I love hazelnuts & vanilla! I always buy their coffee beans and grind it freshly... absolute divine smell and taste too...
Melissa W.
Conception Bay South, NL
I'll be honest in saying that I'm not much of a coffee drinker. Well, I wasn't until I tried this coffee. I had tried many different brands and types of coffee, finding that hazelnut was my favorite. I wanted to find a coffee bean that would cut down on the amount of kcups I was buying and discovered this one. It was the smell that sold me on this. I was hoping that after trying it, it would taste just as good.

And it did. I was hooked and I have been buying it for over a year now.
I should also mention that I use this to make mochas, so I am not sure how a regular coffee, using this coffee, would taste!
Amber T.
St, ON
My new favorite coffee. As soon as you open the bag you're surrounded with an amazing hazelnut/vanilla/coffee scent and it tastes even better!! My bag looks a little different but same stuff! Love it!
Veronika P.
Yess my all time favorite coffee with the perfect flavorm Such a good treat.
Karina P.
mishawaka, In
I love hazelnut. I was wondering how strong this coffee is? Is it good?