BY ZATARAIN'S

Ssnng Fish Fry Seasnd (Pack of 12) (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 071429010697 K see more...

Sumaiya D.
Sumaiya D.
Silver spring, MD
Foodie Expert
We use this for flavoring our salmon dinner cakes. While I'm sure this has a lot of sodium, the flavor is great. You can find it at any local grocery store. I'm sure. It's good for any type of fish fry. Doesn't hurt to seal up and store if you dont finish a whole pack in one use. Definitely recommend.
Cynthia F.
Cynthia F.
San Antonio, TX
Great product! Try using on tilapia, quick fry or oven bake. Really, really good flavor. Add a little lemon juice on top and voila!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
This is the only fish seasoning that is allowed in my house. I just couldn't imagine using anything else other than this for all my fish.. Catfish is a favorite here at my house and it goes so delicious with this breading...has such a great flavor and is just a tad bit spicy which I love
MaKenna B.
MaKenna B.
Mayfield, KY
I don't care for the meat after its cooked in this. It gives it a weird powder taste.